VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (Clio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done a lap yet because I have visitors from Sweden till Sunday. Tonight will be my first time trying this combo. If it's difficult then I have to skip this race because I can't practice properly. If this go will then I would like to practice pack racing before Friday

I have no doubts that you can touch the 1.01. :)

So, I'm happy, my best here is 02.324
Not bad for a not professional driver like me :)

The Question is if you wanna go for that risk in the 5 Lap Qualifying, cause to go for a 1:01 you have to be quite aggressive in the first corner, and if you crash its all over :D

@Hani Alsabti would be nice ye, think the first corner can be tricky in a pack..the thing on this track is that you can go for some different corner angles...that can lead to some trouble ^^

The Question is if you wanna go for that risk in the 5 Lap Qualifying, cause to go for a 1:01 you have to be quite aggressive in the first corner, and if you crash its all over :D

Absolutely correct.
Maybe in the last Q lap, if nobody follow you very close you can try to approach very fast the first corner.

Whatever, I think that a prize of 3 points for a 1.01 will be great. :D

• Name & Surname: David Carter
  • Number: 27
  • Round number: 3
  • Reason: The chance of me racing is 50/50 because of flooding where I live so I could potentially have no electricity at any time so I might be there or I might not.

I need some help here, I just updated my rF2 and the HUD is all naked for me in game for some weird reason... Can't see the condition of my tyres and all that, including the gears and speed I am running in.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: forgot to add that they only look like grey or white boxes (the area were the hud normally is at).

I need some help here, I just updated my rF2 and the HUD is all naked for me in game for some weird reason... Can't see the condition of my tyres and all that, including the gears and speed I am running in.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: forgot to add that they only look like grey or white boxes (the area were the hud normally is at).
I had the same problem but it fixed after I launched single player and re-selected the HUD I wanted in the "CUSTOMIZE" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 443 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 276 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 294 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.0%
Back