VW ID.R Sets New Nordschleife Lap Record

its cubic, not exponetial
Thaaaank you very much.:roflmao:
If you are able to read my quoting then its saying exactly that the drag increase does raize cubic.
And why do you think Im writing "exponential" in my comment instead of exponential?
Could it be because written that way it doesnt have to be interpreeted 100% literally?:rolleyes:

This is so fast. Can't wait to see the 24h of Lemans version of this finish the race in 12 hours.

It's slow as hell compared to a LMP1, I think it might actually be slow at Nords compared to a LMP2 but obviously noone's run one. 24hrs of LM with electric cars would be hilarious, 10 mins on track, an hour in the pits charging, repeat ... so ah, the week of Le Mans? :D

2025 there will be hydrogen LMPs though.

So, I have a question.

If I want to compare these times to what I get in Assetto Corsa, what version of Nordschleife do I use?
- regular (actual loop, you can do several hot laps)
- tourist (have to leave track after the lap_
- endurance (include the current F1 track)
?

Speaking of it, I also have a "Norschleife by Snoopy", is that considered a good one?

Before his dead Don Panoz had a project for a full electric car for LeMans.
The project was called Green4U GT-EV.
The calculations that have been done so far have shown 48-minute stints, which Panoz points out will mean the GT-EV will stop twice more than its rivals during the 24 hours.
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/sports-cars/battery-powered-le-mans
panoz_side-loading_batteries.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back