VSCC | S4 | Sign Up (Reserve Slots Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I'm genuinely shocked that we managed to fill the grid so quickly! Thank you all for signing up, it makes it all worth while :inlove:

Given that we've had so many sign up in such a short space of time, I've changed the sign up precedence in favour of those who have participated in the Australian club races. I will update these as the weeks go on in the lead up to the start of the league and will stop updating at the sign-up cutoff date (TBA, but probably at around a similar time as the livery submission cutoff).

So, I've ranked all drivers in order of the number of AU club races they've participated in. Those that are tied with another driver have been placed according to whoever signed up first. If you'd like to increase your number, and thus reduce the chances of getting moved down the list, then you are more than welcome to join us every weekend in the Aussie Club. We don't bite (much :p) and it's a great group of friendly lads :)

Obviously attending club races for the Aussie timezone isn't the easiest thing for some of you, so I will also take into account those of you who I know are frequent racers here at RD in general. :)

Additionally, I've also increased the maximum number of drivers to the series maximum of 34. I cannot go any higher than this however as it will cause serious issues with the game.

Bring on Round 1!

Cheers!
Chris.

Last edited:
Driver Name: Sean Rogers
Nationality:
Australian
Skin: Custom skin
Team Name: Badapple Racing
Preferred Number 1: 76
Preferred Number 2: 03

Friendly Reminder #2 :D
There's about 12 hours remaining until skin submissions close! I am still yet to receive skins from the following people (yes I know some of you are still WIP, but others I've seen and heard nothing from):

If you are needing a skin ASAP and have not started your custom skin, please let me know and you can use one of the four default RD skins of your choosing. If you miss the deadline without submitting anything to me, or notifying me that you'll need a default skin, then you'll be removed from the league entry list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back