VSCC | S4| Absences

Chris

Premium
Absences.jpg
Use this thread to give advanced notice of your confirmed absences.

Absences are permitted provided you notify the league director within 24 hours of the commencement of the Practice session (19:00 AEDT), and it is a valid reason. Late notification or invalid reasons for absence will result in a 10 point deduction from your total points accumulation.

Drivers who withdraw from the league with an inadequate reason, or miss a round without notifying the league director at all, will be removed from the league and banned from all RaceDepartment leagues for the following 12 months. This includes immediate removal from any RaceDepartment league(s) they may be participating in at the same time as the Virtual Stock Car Championship.

When submitting an absence report, please do so with the following format:

• Round Number(s):
  • Reason:

• Round Number(s): 4 Oulton Park Classic
  • Reason: Got called into work late, sorry about having to do this so late and happy to take the point penalty.

• Round: 5
  • Reason: Orchestra decided an impromptu rehearsal for Saturday morning

I'm gonna try to weasel out of it somehow, as I'm not sure if I'm needed at the rehearsal... anyway we'll see.

• Round: 5
  • Reason: Orchestra decided an impromptu rehearsal for Saturday morning
I'm gonna try to weasel out of it somehow, as I'm not sure if I'm needed at the rehearsal... anyway we'll see.
The only music you need to be hearing on Saturday is the glorious music of a gargling and popping 5.7L V8 from the cockpit of your StockCar! :D :D :D

• Round Number(s): 5, 6
  • Reason: Work
December is mad as hell where I work, and I can be called in to do Saturdays at the very last moment with no warning. Am already scheduled to work on Dec 17th and I would not want to lose my team ten points because I get a phone call in the middle of qualifying and have to leap out the door on Dec 10th like I had to do last Saturday morning. Apologies, because I would much rather be racing than working, I can assure you that!

• Round Number(s): 5, 6
  • Reason: Work
December is mad as hell where I work, and I can be called in to do Saturdays at the very last moment with no warning. Am already scheduled to work on Dec 17th and I would not want to lose my team ten points because I get a phone call in the middle of qualifying and have to leap out the door on Dec 10th like I had to do last Saturday morning. Apologies, because I would much rather be racing than working, I can assure you that!
No worries Allie, thankyou for letting me know! Legend!

• Round Number: 5
  • Reason: Rearranged mother in laws birthday
It is with great sadness (well my face when I heard the news that the mother in laws birthday has been moved to Saturday night wouldn't probably represent sadness, more like :mad:) that I have to pull out of Saturday's race.
Apologies to be another absentee to add to the list but I really can't wriggle out of this one (damned Yugoslavs with the celebrating every single birthday even the insignificant ones)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back