VSCC S1 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirates SimRacing Team skins, are almost ready:

psrtgscv82012.png

v8201264.png

Guys we havent even presented a start grid yet, and seeing the lack of commitment in the F3 league we might do a new sign up procedure so creating skins is a bit premature :)

Look great though :D

Guys we havent even presented a start grid yet, and seeing the lack of commitment in the F3 league we might do a new sign up procedure so creating skins is a bit premature :)

Look great though :D
anything to improve the structure of the league(s) is welcome from us all, i just hope the people who sign up really want to race, it's also a shame signing up to a league knowing your going to miss atleast 2 races (as seen in the F3 league).

Nice skin dave, i love snakes :)

Not interested anymore.
Please dont have the illusion you can drive here anymore after what you did in the previous Formula 3 championship.

You can't just sign up for series, then drive one race and sign out from it again when up front we clearly ask for some commitment. There is a lot of work involved in organizing events and a bit more respect for the those who do all the work here would've been nice.

I want to sign up for the RD Stock Car Championship S2 and I have read, understood and agreed to the RaceDepartment League Regulations.
Hmmmmm... I'm sorry guys, will pull out of this one :(

I don't feel I will be able to truly concentrate on the season, and being part of a team I want to give my all where we principally race. With work getting in the way of practice a lot aswell in the last 2 months (Since I got it) I don't think I would be at 100% doing many championships at once, which I would not enjoy much :(

Sorry Bram :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 84 90.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 31.2%