VRC R25 - F1 2005 Skinpack

Skins VRC R25 - F1 2005 Skinpack 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
At the time I started this pack the R25 was the only template I had. I was also in contact with VRC at the time and they said the McLaren model wasn't final and I didn't want to have to redo work. Since the final release of the McLaren is out I might go back through and split the grid 50/50 as I did with the 2007 pack

At the time I started this pack the R25 was the only template I had. I was also in contact with VRC at the time and they said the McLaren model wasn't final and I didn't want to have to redo work. Since the final release of the McLaren is out I might go back through and split the grid 50/50 as I did with the 2007 pack
In a recent Facebook post VRC said that they will update the Mclaren 3d model again, so you better wait until it's ready.
Here's the post btw:

Hey I can't seem to find the pack of skins like this for the Mclaren? I remember there being one. Does anyone know where it is? It never comes up in my searches here

Hey I can't seem to find the pack of skins like this for the Mclaren? I remember there being one. Does anyone know where it is? It never comes up in my searches here
I haven't seen one before. I know the model was going to be changed/updated and that stopped me from doing the skins on the 2005 McLaren so it might've been similar for others.

Hey all, I'm so late to this but im currently rebuilding my assetto garage into clean and tidy individual race series. If anyone is interested then i have fixed the weird colour changing centre rim blur thingy (probably been done anyway now)....

Take the "data.acd" file out of the downloaded folder and then place into your car folder and click replace. Should be lovely now! Enjoy if you haven't done it already :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back