VRC Formula NA 1999 - Marlboro Penske PC27b

Skins VRC Formula NA 1999 - Marlboro Penske PC27b 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheSourceOfTheNile submitted a new resource:

VRC Formula NA 1999 - Marlboro Penske PC27b - The famous Penske car ran in the 1999 CART season.

Marlboro Penske PC27b
Over 20 hours of work has gone into creating my personal favorite car from the 1999 CART Season. Every logo for this car has been remade in 4K resolution to provide the most accurate recreation of the car possible.View attachment 258039 View attachment 258040 View attachment 258041 View attachment 258042 View attachment 258043 View attachment 258044
A lot of work has gone into creating this skin, so...

Read more about this resource...

Does anyone who did this or where to get it?

This car and skin would be the closest you could get to that. There are also the 1995 Indycars from Automobilista 2's DLC, but I don't know if they have the paint schemes. I can't speak for physics either, but I've heard that they're very good to drive. If you want to run old Indycar in AC, then the VRC Formula 1999 is the best way to do it.

This car and skin would be the closest you could get to that. There are also the 1995 Indycars from Automobilista 2's DLC, but I don't know if they have the paint schemes. I can't speak for physics either, but I've heard that they're very good to drive. If you want to run old Indycar in AC, then the VRC Formula 1999 is the best way to do it.
Thanks but does anyone know which driver and car skin that is for VRC 1999 NA?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back