VRC Formula Alpha - Ferrenzo F07

Cars VRC Formula Alpha - Ferrenzo F07 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

MHS

Virtual Racing Cars
MHS submitted a new resource:

VRC 2007 Ferrari F2007 - By VRC Modding Team

VRC Modding Team is proud to announce the release of the Ferrari F2007.

Please read the pdf file that's included in the download for installation instructions.

For more information about this and other projects, you can visit our website

Also, if you enjoy this mod, you can consider making a donation here:

If...

Read more about this resource...

Does anyone else get a "race cancelled" immediately after the loading screen while using CM? It was perfectly fine on 0.7 :( (i did a perfect clean installation btw)

Edit: Tried the official launcher too. Yup, something's not okay.

Edit2: Disabling shader light patch solved it.

Last edited:
Hey, i found a fix for the issues with the shaders patch compatibility. Full disclaimer: I am using the v32-rc version from discord, which is supposed to become the next propper release version in the near future, but is probably not what most people are using right now.

The custom shader log file said this:
Exception: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 326: syntax error - invalid string: ill-formed UTF-8 byte; last read: '"The Ferrari F2007 is a Formula One Racing car, with which Scuderia Ferrari competed during the 2007 Formula One season, it being the fifty-third single-seater car which the team have built to use in Formula One. <U+000A>The car is best known for providing Kimi Räi'
And that seems to be exactly it. I fixed the characters in Kimi's name and the <U+000A> part simply by replacing the paragraph in Content Manager and it does now load for me.

Hey, i found a fix for the issues with the shaders patch compatibility. Full disclaimer: I am using the v32-rc version from discord, which is supposed to become the next propper release version in the near future, but is probably not what most people are using right now.

The custom shader log file said this:
Exception: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 326: syntax error - invalid string: ill-formed UTF-8 byte; last read: '"The Ferrari F2007 is a Formula One Racing car, with which Scuderia Ferrari competed during the 2007 Formula One season, it being the fifty-third single-seater car which the team have built to use in Formula One. <U+000A>The car is best known for providing Kimi Räi'
And that seems to be exactly it. I fixed the characters in Kimi's name and the <U+000A> part simply by replacing the paragraph in Content Manager and it does now load for me.
There you go. An incredibly simple and not so complex solution. Has nothing to do with the car itself. Thanks @Jayenn and @Please Stop This

EDIT: Btw, i used @Please Stop This 's advice. Messing with the paragraph seemed risky to me so i just used UTF-8 method. My god, such a simple solution that takes 4-5 seconds.

Last edited:
Hi guys, you should try to fix the rim cover. There's too space (in your model) between the center of the cover and the wheel nut, and the texture is a bit odd. :D

Ferrari_F2007_front_tire_Museo_Ferrari.jpg

Very nice mod, great feel and detail - thank you for your hard work and passion. Just nitpicking here but why do your mods have a white background when all the others have black? This troubles me.. triggers my OCD as the VRC cars don't blend in with the others in my collection.

Hey guys, I've been trying to make a template for this car so I can continue my season skinpack using CM. Currently I have an ao layer but the wire frame always comes out incomplete. Could I please have the wire frame for livery making?

Hey guys, I've been trying to make a template for this car so I can continue my season skinpack using CM. Currently I have an ao layer but the wire frame always comes out incomplete. Could I please have the wire frame for livery making?
Hey Sam! You just needed to ask for it ;) send me an email please.

Fantastic mod...thank you. I am really enjoying the 2007 Ferrari and McLaren and will be
checking out the others. The Indy car mod is very tempting.....just waiting for PC upgrade. Great work!

Last edited:
Every time I try to launch a race with a VRC car (e.g. F2007) The game returns to the race select menu
Please be sure to install all files, not only the "content/cars" ones.
It sounds like you didn't install our custom driver, which includes the helmet model used by Kimi during that season :thumbsup:

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi,
Not that it matters that much, but beware that after the folder name changes of the 2007 cars CM won't be able to track some stats for them (such as total km made on car). This is due to folder names that are too long for that to work, as the limit is about 32 chars. It comes from a vanilla shared memory limitation, on wich CM depends on.
Thanks for reporting that, we will change that asap.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back