VRC 2005 McLaren MP4-20

Cars VRC 2005 McLaren MP4-20 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could I please have an alternative link? When I try to extract the files WinRAR always has an error reading : Not enough memory. I do indeed have enough memory. Anything to fix it?

Could I please have an alternative link? When I try to extract the files WinRAR always has an error reading : Not enough memory. I do indeed have enough memory. Anything to fix it?

As AlleyViper pointed out, please use 7zip, which is a free and open source software, WinRAR doesn't support 7z files. The reason we are using 7z files is mainly because of its much higher compression ratio.
If you need further assistance please don't hesitate in sending us an email.

As AlleyViper pointed out, please use 7zip, which is a free and open source software, WinRAR doesn't support 7z files. The reason we are using 7z files is mainly because of its much higher compression ratio.
If you need further assistance please don't hesitate in sending us an email.
Yup that did it. Thank you!

Reactions: MHS
consulta...donde instalo la carpeta "Optional Tyres"..Gracias

Hey! :) Please let's try to keep our posts in English.
Optional Tyres dds files should be installed inside any of your skins folders. For example: "\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\vrc_2005_mclaren_mp420\skins\09_Raikkonen_R01" and then you will see the optional tyres when using that skin.
We might change that in the future, supporting Custom Shaders Patch tyre textures per tyre compound.

If you need an answer in Spanish please send me a private messge.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back