VRC 2005 McLaren MP4-20

Cars VRC 2005 McLaren MP4-20 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

MHS

Virtual Racing Cars
I left a review. But I've just noticed there are a few bugged skins. They might need a little fixing? I've no idea what to do myself. 09_Raikkonen_PST, 09_Raikkonen_R18, 10_Montoya_PST and 10_Montoya_R18.

Add Alex Wurz imola skin to the car in next update

We will try to :thumbsup:

I left a review. But I've just noticed there are a few bugged skins. They might need a little fixing? I've no idea what to do myself. 09_Raikkonen_PST, 09_Raikkonen_R18, 10_Montoya_PST and 10_Montoya_R18.

Those folders are from a previous version of the mod, please erase your skins folder and reinstall the new ones.

At a certain LOD the front wing disappears in outside camera(CSP 0.1.36
Thank you for your report, we will check it. A picture will surely help if you are able to take a screenshot when that happens.

Also, is it happening on your car or on one of the AI cars?

Thank you for your report, we will check it. A picture will surely help if you are able to take a screenshot when that happens.

Also, is it happening on your car or on one of the AI cars?
Well it's not "certain" LOD Not happening to AI cars, only watching replay of self car and when it happens, F5 camera also has the problem as we can see the front wing is moved backwards... It happens in Zhuhai Circuit, I don't see this bug in Donington Park anyway and haven't tried other circuits yet
eO6WOpg.png

Reactions: MHS
Well it's not "certain" LOD Not happening to AI cars, only watching replay of self car and when it happens, F5 camera also has the problem as we can see the front wing is moved backwards... It happens in Zhuhai Circuit, I don't see this bug in Donington Park anyway and haven't tried other circuits yet
eO6WOpg.png
Ok, thank you a lot for your report. We will research on it, although we have not been able to reproduce your problem.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%