Tracks Virginia International Raceway WIP

morpheus-red-pill.jpg

installing....

Amazing, the attention to detail is outstanding, love iracing for the detail they put in their tracks and this is right up there with them, think I found the oak tree, it stood out from other ones :), dunno how too post screenshots on here, liked the noticeboard , the one that told me too turn around n have some fun ;)

Last edited:
Thanks!

Assetto Corsa - dazzyb2k3 - Track Mod - Virginia International Raceway 1.0 T500RS 60FPS (Cockpit-Cam)
Assetto Corsa - dazzyb2k3 - Track Mod - Virginia International Raceway 1.0 T500RS 60FPS (TV-Cam)

Very very nice, thanks to all involved!
Drove it only with the Oreca so far, something that i feared i hope it's not true, gotta try more cars, but the track is very smooth, just like Barbagallo..

If you guys ever plan any updates, perhaps (and I know this is not very realistic) include a DRS zone on the back stretch? Maybe even ont he last part of the S/F kinkISH straight :redface:

Doesn't even need to be with big visible side markers or so, just setting the zones perhaps.

But it would be pretty sweet for a lot of DRS enables cars, such as the URD T5s (DTM).

Simply increase the Road Effect slider in the options menu if you want tracks to feel bumpier.

I don't need that for other tracks though. Gotta retest tomorrow, now i'm too carefull with the wheel since it's late.

Although i don't think a fresh repavement is something to go by when making mod tracks. That freshness on the real track will last for like, a month?
And on mod track we are stuck with it forever.
I think it should always be made a bit rougher..

Also the lighting and the colors are much darker/different then Kunos and most mod tracks, it will take a while to adjust.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness look at all those Easter Eggs. They'll never find those Darren. :p

WD and congrats Darren, Rigel, Arthur, and others on the credits list.

I don't need that for other tracks though. Gotta retest tomorrow, now i'm too carefull with the wheel since it's late.

Although i don't think a fresh repavement is something to go by when making mod tracks. That freshness on the real track will last for like, a month?
And on mod track we are stuck with it forever.
I think it should always be made a bit rougher..

Also the lighting and the colors are much darker/different then Kunos and most mod tracks, it will take a while to adjust.

Your arguments make no sense Boris, so yes, definitely sleep on it and try again :)

Big thanks for this awesome work guys. It's a spectacular effort! :)

One question I have: I have a PPFilter setup that works really well with most tracks (both Kunos and mods), but I'm having a bit of an issue with VIR getting a good balance between the exposure of the sky and the track. (Note - I always use cockpit view.) If I get the track/surroundings set right, the sky seems very bright (actually hurting my eyes a little), but then if I wind the brightness down to compenstae for that, then the track/surroundings get very dull – almost like I'm driving on an overcast day, even when just using light cloud cover.

Very few tracks have as much panoramic open sky as VIR, so I'm wondering if that's the main reason but... is there anything I can adjust in the files to lower the exposure of the skybox, without lowering it on the track and surroundings?

Thanks again for bringing this track to AC. I will be spending a lot of time driving in Virgina I suspect!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back