Villeneuve Blow Off

This generation learned from the older guys who started this type of racing and seen how guys like Schumi have had tremendous respect driving with no respect to safety. Also this generation has never known the danger or seen death. Hell, my job working roadside is a lot more dangerous than what the modern F1 driver does.

The question now is whether it's necessary to have the same level of respect that drivers had back in the day 20-30 years ago?

However, Jacques Villeneuve is the most undeserving world champion and he deserves no respect due to his attitude in motorsport in general. This is the 8th time in the last 12 months he has said something bad about F1.

I remember when he said Raikkonen didn't deserve to win the championship in 2007.
Oh, the irony.

With all due respect, the champion of any sport is always deserving of it...anyone who says otherwise is a sore loser. And yes that means JV is one if he did indeed say that.

Sad truth is there are many sore losers out there... Always respect whoever becomes champion and do no try to take away from their success or risk becoming a hater. Nobody likes haters. :p

He took her out.

She makes mistakes, true, but guys are taking her out all too frequently. Her crew chief discussed this, Speed commentators agreed.

Best thing for her would be to leave the wild wild west of Nascar and evolve in GT and Endurance racing. She has talent enough to succeed.

To be quite honest. To be VERY VERY honest guys, what JV did wasn't really all that different than what NASCAR guys do to each other all the time.

In fact, Carl Edwards was celebrated for putting Keselowski into the wall multiple times. JV drove like an idiot in his recent stints in NASCAR. (I was absolutely furious after he took out Papis last year as I was a Papis fan when he was in CART). This wasn't an example of that.

In my opinion NASCAR's stupid policies on contact needs to change. But everyone pulls out this kind of attitude just because JV does something that every NASCAR driver does every race? For shame, the double standard is hilarious

To be quite honest. To be VERY VERY honest guys, what JV did wasn't really all that different than what NASCAR guys do to each other all the time.

In fact, Carl Edwards was celebrated for putting Keselowski into the wall multiple times. JV drove like an idiot in his recent stints in NASCAR. (I was absolutely furious after he took out Papis last year as I was a Papis fan when he was in CART). This wasn't an example of that.

In my opinion NASCAR's stupid policies on contact needs to change. But everyone pulls out this kind of attitude just because JV does something that every NASCAR driver does every race? For shame, the double standard is hilarious

Could not AGREE more. Good post.

Still...whenever Danica is around, these idiots assume she is soft or...just a woman, so they either bump her out of the race, or use her as some use rails when they can't quite make the turn. NASCAR stupidity is mindboggling, they dare call these races when opponents simply win by taking out other opponents.

Weird.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back