Vibrating seatpad (shipped from Europe)

I am interested in buying a vibrating cushion seat in order to add some immersion in my sim racing.

The options:
- Simshaker Jetpad
- SRS Shakeseat
- Realtus Forcefeel

The problem:
none of them available to buy in a european e-shop.

Jetpad has to be shipped from Russia,
SRS from the US
and Realtus has an estimated availability date on May 2021+a lot of complains by users who never received their order

Are there any europe based members that bought the Simshaker Jetpad or the SRS Shakeseat?
If yes I will appreciate having some info about the amount you paid in customs when the product entered your country(please specify).

Are there any other options except the above 3(actually 2)?

Thank you in advance.

Are there any other options
SRS' ShakeSeat is four 15-Watt exciters and wiring, wrapped in 25mm foam in a 400mm square zippered cloth cover. It is IMO better driven by SimHub than SRS' proprietary software;
any 4+ channel sound card and old surround receiver or amplifier can drive them.

I bought, rather than built, a ShakeSeat because no ready access to a seamstress,
and (Dayton) exciters were out of stock at the time.
Here is an approximation to the cover: Zippered Cover For Foam Seat

Upvote 0
I bought a gametrix from Andre's in Russia.
II am French.
Andre's is someone very serious
I never doubt that:)
There is a lot of feedback on how serious professional he is.

My concern is the custom fees I have to pay when the product enters my country.
And as long as this amount is unknown(sent an email to the local authorities but I don't think I will get an answer) I hesitate to pull the trigger.
Did you pay any supplementary fees in the french custom office?

I read some of your posts during my research and I know how satisfied you are with you are SRS;)
But eventhough I know that the 'more is the better' is not always a valid statement, I lean towards the Jetpad due to 8 vibration motors instead of 6 of the SRS Shake Plus(seat/back).

Upvote 0
Yes Andre is a top guy he even delivered to me in Ukraine, I’d only buy from him again the equipment is perfect does exactly what it says on the tin.

Upvote 0
Are there any advantages in using Simshaker software? or Simvibe?
All other things being equal, I would prefer Simvibe,
since already using Sim Commander (which includes Simvibe) for AccuForce,
but SimHub feedback for reach/exceeding cornering and braking limits seems better.
Having no experience with bundled Jetpad software,
reviews suggest it may offer such feedback with less tweaking...
FWIW, SRS BassShaker is another software alternative.

Upvote 0
I am interested in buying a vibrating cushion seat in order to add some immersion in my sim racing.

The options:
- Simshaker Jetpad
- SRS Shakeseat
- Realtus Forcefeel

The problem:
none of them available to buy in a european e-shop.

Jetpad has to be shipped from Russia,
SRS from the US
and Realtus has an estimated availability date on May 2021+a lot of complains by users who never received their order

Are there any europe based members that bought the Simshaker Jetpad or the SRS Shakeseat?
If yes I will appreciate having some info about the amount you paid in customs when the product entered your country(please specify).

Are there any other options except the above 3(actually 2)?

Thank you in advance.
What did you end up doing? I was also checking the same options and am based in Europe, that's why I ask.

Upvote 0
What did you end up doing? I was also checking the same options and am based in Europe, that's why I ask.
Actually nothing.
I decided to postpone the purchase and as the time passed I abandoned the idea.
I will definitely reconsider if the situation with availability change.
I know from (bad)experience that custom fees can hide really unpleasant surprises.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Adding immersion thoughts came back:)

My web search showed that situation is not changed though.

Any fellow sim racer who recently bought a vibrating seatpad or a belt tensioner from a european e-shop?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes