Very Sad Day for GTL

:speechless: ...

I could make a very very lengthy post here (like I usually do:D ) and I'd still just scratch the surface of everything Stuart has done for GTL here at RD and for our enjoyment, and what that means to me personally. But I think we all do know already..

One way or another Stu, I really hope you can find a way to fit GTL and our little group here back in your life and enjoy it like you made us enjoy it, preferably someday soon!

For now:
rotating-image-thank-you1.png

:notworthy: It's been a pleasure driving with you..

All the best Thommo, I'm sure you'll be back in some capacity in the future. Maybe a little break will get those GTL juices flowing again stronger than ever! Pretty much my whole introduction into the world of proper sim-racing occurred in the RD GTL club under your administration, so I'm enormously grateful to you for giving up your own time to ensure folk like me just need to turn up and race.

Best wishes sir!

Stuart Thomson - sorry to hear this Stuart, haven't had much to do with you directly as I've been an RDer for a while, but on GTL for only a short period. That said I've always found you to be helpful and extremely competent both on track and off. The post and feeling that you'll be missed run deeper than even this thread shows. I like everyone else thankyou for all your help, attitude and input into RD, as Rupe said.. a sad day. I've no idea of the reasons for this, that you want a break is all we do need to know. I hope it's short term and to see you back, sooner rather than later, you have friends here, that's plain for all to see. That comes not from just being an admin, and doing your 'job'. Hope you get the GTL urge back soon. In the meantime all the best and know we will all be pleased to see you back, staff or otherwise. Respect.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back