Resource icon

Cars Version 0.2 for [Files] for Mercedes-Benze 190E 2.3-16 Race of Champion 1984 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tennisbiki submitted a new resource:

Version 0.2 for [Files] for Mercedes-Benze 190E 2.3-16 Race of Champion 1984 - Updated file for Mercedes-Benze 190E 2.3-16 Race of Champion 1984

Original car: Senna Mercedes 190E Race of Champion 1984
What's changed:
  • Tweaked front and rear suspension geometry.
  • reduced rear wheelrate
  • adjusted damping
  • tiny adjustment in engine redline
These minor adjustment brought the default setting to a pretty reasonable level of handling characteristics even at the SV90 tires. The rear end is less prone to snap out...

Read more about this resource...

when you set the rear toe to +0,3 (015 l and 0,15 r) for stock, it drives much better. these are near the real settings for the w201.
when i change it in the suspenion file nothing happen.

and in the suspension.ini there are 3 different "files" for the rear. should it be like this?
Please finish your thought. (You might want to try writing in your native language in here, RaceDepartment and I can run it through a translator, or after writing it in your language then you run it through the translator and post it.) I do want to understand what you are thinking about.

The way to use my files is to extract them and copy the suspension.ini and setup.ini into the existing folder, yes overwrite your current suspension.ini. Both files works together. Else the limit in Setup might keep the suspension travel from working properly. If you want to keep the original then you have to somehow make a copy/2nd version, and copy my files onto the 2nd version.

Yes, I understand the rear toe should be between +0.13~0.30. You would make the adjustment from the setup screen before you start driving.

Oh, did you ever get it to work? You should tell me how it should drive. When is it behaving incorrectly? Enter the turn/braking, during the turn/steady state, exiting the turn? What do you expect it to do. If you can explain that, I might be able to make adjustment accordingly.

Or you can message me directly.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 62 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Forum trophies