Venom's Ferrari F2012 *ULTRA REAL* HD Steering Wheel (v2.0)

Have you thought about doing an HD Canterham wheel? A lot of us are starting our careers with the lesser teams and won't get to use your awesome Ferrari, Redbull or McLaren wheels for a long time :)
Yes please - I'm in HRT. At least the wheel would look good when I'm trundling round in 20th place, until I can earn a Ferrari seat!
Great work :)

I never have driven the Ferrari before, but i see the wheel and its like: DaFaq? Its soo real! It looks, i cant describe it. When you tested it, you know what i mean!

Anyway, can anybody make a side by side screeni to compare the old wheel and that fantastic work?

Awsome work
http://www.amalgamcollection.com/en/product/product_detail.php?SKU=M5552
M5552_1335521031.jpg__800__0.png

INCREDIBLE!!!!

I don't even drive for Ferrari and I'm downloading now.......That's a lot of effort and an amazing result, GREAT job Venom

Damn the DL link is gone! This wheel looks so stunning and I have just reinstalled the game :D So does anybody have a new DL link for the wheel?

Likewise, I would love to have this wheel

I have Venom's .rar file (version 2.0) and it's 4 MB+. I don't have a link to it but I can send it as an attachment to email accounts that accept big attachments (thus, to any acc. that will not return no-delivery error message(s) like gmail does, for example).

Start a conversation with Salut Gilles (moi) and include a valid email address so I can send it to you as soon as I'll login next time.

@Graham Laing has posted a link to a my copy of it two posts below this one. Enjoy, mon ami. :cool:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Forum trophies