Venom's Ferrari F2012 *ULTRA REAL* HD Steering Wheel (v2.0)

Awww thats really nice JesseDeya! :) I'm kinda jealous... :rolleyes:

It would also kinda look cool if you had a carbon fiber decal kit or something made for it IMO ;)

I have spiced up my DFGT with some add on paddles and carbon fiber from granturgismo.com

This is what I race with, but mine just looks a little different/better :p lol
DFGT-DSP200_CFMD.jpg

I actually can't afford Thrustmaster T500 RS or even a Logitech G27
:unsure: lol

Cheers :coffee:

Yyyyyeah... It looks kind of crappy on those screenshots...
Oh well, I guess I'll HAVE TO download it and see it for myself...
It's not like I wouldn't download it anyway :p

Maybe not, but some people will probably feel offended by the... uhhm... bigass black horse... :unsure:
hmmm okay each to his own...:p

But wait till you use it in game and see it under all lighting & angle conditions! :O_o:

I am actually a McLaren fan by heart :cool:... but I made it for the Ferrari fans ;)

Peace :D

Wow your first version of that wheel was good but this is absolutly stunning

thanks for sharing

p.s.: i'm mclaren fan too but to drive a ferrari in this game makes fun as well :-P

Awww thats really nice JesseDeya! :) I'm kinda jealous... :rolleyes:

It would also kinda look cool if you had a carbon fiber decal kit or something made for it IMO ;)

I have spiced up my DFGT with some add on paddles and carbon fiber from granturgismo.com

There are some great mods for my wheel, most of which are out of my expertise - but I did see some carbon fibre wrapping that you can use a heat gun to apply and that would be pretty cool.... so perhaps my wheel will be as cool as yours someday :)

Have you thought about doing an HD Canterham wheel? A lot of us are starting our careers with the lesser teams and won't get to use your awesome Ferrari, Redbull or McLaren wheels for a long time :)

But wait till you use it in game and see it under all lighting & angle conditions! :O_o:
Oh, don't get me wrong - I have no doubt it's going to look fantastic in-game. That's the thing with screenshots - they always look kind of... dull compared to live action with everything moving, shining and casting shadows :thumbsup:

I am actually a McLaren fan by heart :cool:...
<looks at venom's avatar> NOOOOO KIDDIN' !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I am actually a McLaren fan by heart :cool:... but I made it for the Ferrari fans ;)
Peace :D

Im a McLaren fan as well but i got to Ferrari on carrer so the download of your HD wheel is a must! I like to race for McLaren my final 2 seasons, always!!! lol
Since this work is so great, sorry but i have to ask... If you have time for it, do you plan on doing the Lotus HD wheel as well???
Thanks again for the HD wheels! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.2%
  • < 5 years