MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

Thanks! I tried a 35% race in Moto3 and Moto2 + a few laps with MotoGP. Unfortunately I don't drive in Losail before this mod but I'm satisfied with the AI's racing line in Moto3 (I don't know how it was before in Losail :D)

In Moto3 my fastest lap was 2:09.xxx and the fastest lap of Binder was 2:06! But I'm always slow in Qatar and I didn't train much. So it will be really challenging to close the gap. I like!

In Moto2 my pace was 2:02.xxx and the fastest lap was 2:00.xxx.

Now it isn't easy to brake down from high speed and get a good line because the bike will move alot, which is nice. The bike feels more sluggish, which makes it more difficult to react on the AI. Maybe it is a bit too sluggish, especially when I'm thinking of the s-sections in Silverstone.
But this is just my first impression and I didn't have any experience with real simulation physics for a bike, so I'm interested in the opinions of others.

Thanks a lot! This brings back fun to the game :D

With this mod in Qatar my best lap is 2.05.560 on a KTM. My previous best lap was 2.08.
I made moto3 bikes as close as possibile to the real ones

Update:
File DB_PILOTSKILLOFFICIALUPGRADESETTINGS.BML

Defines how riders skills affect the game. For example, "Braking" skill (Rider_skill_braking) what parameters affects?
It affects "BrakeLeanDeltaAngle"

"Body position" affects air drag
"Skill cornering" affects LeanLimitTolerance
Physical condition affects...nothing

Update:
File DB_PILOTSKILLOFFICIALUPGRADESETTINGS.BML

Defines how riders skills affect the game. For example, "Braking" skill (Rider_skill_braking) what parameters affects?
It affects "BrakeLeanDeltaAngle"

"Body position" affects air drag
"Skill cornering" affects LeanLimitTolerance
Physical condition affects...nothing
It is a shame because i need to make somehow that eg. 10 riders make a group and then separate after X laps ..now only group is Binder Fenati Bulega Navarro and sometimes Bastiannini but i wanna have it from Binder to even Kubajz

I have to ask ....
Is there anybody who did ( or planning to do ) a mod where sunshine and lightning GENERALLY will be updated/corrected ?
im asking because it is quite important aspect and it can affect look of textures, black ones generally.

Coming soon
Real life race ligthing and textures
O5r6mE8.jpg

Jykgfym.jpg

Another try, this time with qualiying: 2:06.7xx, so I started from P7 and was fighting for P3 in race. That "sluggish" feeling is also gone .. just habituation things :D In which files do you adjust the AI cornering speed etc? Maybe I can try to adjust it on other tracks so we have an adjusted AI sooner :D

AI files works for every track. That's the problem with Milestone.
I tuned the AI to run nice and smooth in Qatar but it doesn't mean it works well in the rest of the calendar.
Just try try try try and try again unless everything works!

As someone found during these days, my Physics MOD is not more avaiable from Google Drive. It's in closed testing for its first release on RaceDepartment.
I'll release it as a test version, not playable at all against the AI, but it'll be in an open testing phase when you fill the usual online sheet file with your best sector times, so I can complete the MOD.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.