MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

Best Lap time for all the drivers Race 2:00:XXX woahhh , nobody do 2:01:XXX isn't to unrealistic? anyway looks pretty good
mugello.jpg

I think it is not TOO unrealistic..

I edited ASSEN lap times and i think it is QUITE HARD to make a pole position BUT...
AI lap times are quite REALISTIC right now and it was my aim
Bastianini made 1:42:462 in Qualify and IN-GAME it was 1:42.394 by Navarro
But Navarro is not the best in qualify ... You can have lot of riders on pole using my SKILLSCATALOG..
This is only WIP but I want to improve it even better and then release it...
Moto_GPVR46_2016_06_28_23_34_42_946.jpg

I edited ASSEN lap times and i think it is QUITE HARD to make a pole position BUT...
But Navarro is not the best in qualify ... You can have lot of riders on pole using my SKILLSCATALOG..
Yes but realistic lap times are pointless if user is much faster/slower...you should balance physics according to lap times

@Jan Volenec
In response to your request about rider skilss, they can be found in DB_UISKILLSETS.BML

I have no idea wether they have effect in game though..I doubt it. THey are only visual.

DATA/DB/DB_UISKILLSETS

ALso, to edit number position, you can move up the number in the number texture (move aplha channel related too)
But you cannot move it too much up, because it will go outside of UV mapping and you will not see a part of it.

You cannot change Milestone uvmapping, so number can't be moved unlimited

I agree with Jonix: I'd like realistic lap times but this game has 3D models of tracks not 1:1 with real ones, so forget about real lap times, I'd prefer nice competition against the AI.
Your race results are awesome, maybe a little too packed (Pawi, 21st at only 1,2 he's too close to the top), try to have 5 riders in 1 second, 10th at +2, 15th at +4, 20th at +8 and so on..
But the nice thing is that the first 3 riders didn't run away!

I agree with Jonix: I'd like realistic lap times but this game has 3D models of tracks not 1:1 with real ones, so forget about real lap times, I'd prefer nice competition against the AI.
Your race results are awesome, maybe a little too packed (Pawi, 21st at only 1,2 he's too close to the top), try to have 5 riders in 1 second, 10th at +2, 15th at +4, 20th at +8 and so on..
But the nice thing is that the first 3 riders didn't run away!
Yeah it is a shame that Mugello is quite different and nobody is not able to make better than 2:00x
But this is a BIG problem i think... Milestone should think of that more than Vlaentino Rossi Spaghetti simulator or other things... But i will keep trying to do my best in "real" feel of Moto3 and others..

I would like to finish SKILLSCATALOG of AI and improve all tracks lap times and then release it as MOTO3- Real Pace Mod
and then Moto2 and MotoGP... with my other WIP project as Real photo mod of moto2 and moto3 it will be a lot of hard work :/
GUYS !!! KEEP PUSHING IN MAKING THIS GAME A LOT BETTER :DD

The man who
I would like to finish SKILLSCATALOG of AI and improve all tracks lap times and then release it as MOTO3- Real Pace Mod
and then Moto2 and MotoGP... with my other WIP project as Real photo mod of moto2 and moto3 it will be a lot of hard work :/
GUYS !!! KEEP PUSHING IN MAKING THIS GAME A LOT BETTER :DD
I'm working on Physics MOD! And I'm waiting you guys with your awesome AI mods!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.