MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game WIP Thread

Coming soon
MotoGPVR46X64 2016-08-03 02-10-04-64.jpg

Ok guys, give you a tip if you like to modding the game,everyone that follow the motogp championship,has noticed that the octo pramac team hase adopted the wings like the official ducati team on his bike, so if you wanna try to have the same, in game, you can semply rename the ducati official bike model located in 605 folder into motogp 2016 folder how 607 bike model and put it in the 607 folder in same motogp 2016 folder, this you can do naturally with mixfile remixer prog only thing you need yet is a good skinner that remake the bike 607 skin according the 605 bike skin, cause changing the model is changing the bike skin too, if have questions leave a comment and i answer you

Racing with a modded 3rd person view and the drone view.

I remember playing matchbox pc games as a kid where you had this kind of view point (drone view). but at the time it was more more 2D... :roflmao:

I cant get the 3rd person view to tilt though.. :\

Racing with a modded 3rd person view and the drone view.

I remember playing matchbox pc games as a kid where you had this kind of view point (drone view). but at the time it was more more 2D... :roflmao:

I cant get the 3rd person view to tilt though.. :\

Wow, the 3rd person view looks promising. I would definitely try this.
Is the game always stuttering like this for you, or is it youtube? or is it the mod?

Vayte said:
Wow, the 3rd person view looks promising. I would definitely try this.
Is the game always stuttering like this for you, or is it youtube? or is it the mod?

Cheers, the sound and image is like that cus i recorded at a lower bit rate.

Btw i managed to tilt the dam camera

Oh,,, i think i miss understood you. The movement is because of the camera used. By default the motor is meant to transmit some of the vibrations to the camera,, i think....:p

Iv been changing some things you pointed out, amoung other tweaks, and iv come up with this

Was messing around with Milestone BML files.
I bumped into weekend sessions, and it reminded me of the fact in this official MotoGP game we only have 1 FP session..

Perhaps it is possible to add more of them perhaps not, it would be interesting to play with that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back