rF2 V8Supercars @ Adelaide - Saturday 25 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'd try to join you for race 1 if it would be OK.

BTW, if anyone like me finds the cockpit camera placement in these cars really bad and needs to adjust the angle, not just the seat, then it's Shift+FOV Up/Down keys. I actually had no idea until yesterday that's a thing in rF2.

Surprisingly fun race as I didn't expect much following qualification, I would've been happy to do the second one. Thanks!

(One thing I feel obligated to mention, though...this track has actual track limits and they're not exactly where everyone seems to think they are :p)

Great track, great cars and great mates. I enjoyed a lot. Many thanks RD for hosting the races, see you in the next one.

Yes I was looking forward to this one, offline I was actually on pace for once! ..glad you had fun m8, that is what it is all about :thumbsup: ..yes Stephen it was a great combo ..how about V8's at Bathurst sometime :D

I'd try to join you for race 1 if it would be OK.

BTW, if anyone like me finds the cockpit camera placement in these cars really bad and needs to adjust the angle, not just the seat, then it's Shift+FOV Up/Down keys. I actually had no idea until yesterday that's a thing in rF2.

Darn ..only just read this Martin ..my bad ..well at least I know for the future, thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back