12. Krzysztof Badura
13. Donald Leung
14. James Fellows
15. Miguel Vinatea
16. Chris Sykes
17. John Wilson
18. Matt Farrow

Well, the Aussie event just went on.
Pretty crowded I must say. There was Andrew Bridle who couldn't make it because of that mismatch. And then there was me, Kjell and Ferry.
Qually was excellent for me - I just sneak in the Top 3 at the grid. Wohoa ! Ferry took pole, but Kjell was just a half a blink behind him.
Race started awesome. Ehm, I mean for me that is. Ferry messed up the start a bit so Kjell overtook him. I tried to sneak in the 1st corner, but I tought it'll be best if I leave the big boys play. Up the left-rights thou, Ferry's back got a bit out of shape (no, I didn't helped his back step out of order) so I managed to squeeze in cleanly. I followed Kjell for a whole lap after that.
By the end of Lap 1 Ferry retired thou. Not sure what happened. It was me and Kjell only now. I tried to stay with him and for the first lap - I managed it. Then he stopped fooling around and stepped on the gas and I started slowly disappearing from his rear view mirrors. I tried keeping up by pushing harder, but that only spelled disaster for me. I had a slight off in lap 3 which dropped me down a bit. Then I tried just to keep my pace, but it wasn't meant to be. Around lap 5 I spun out again, on the same spot basically. That left me 30-35 seconds behind Kjell. Tires were beginning to stress, so I knew this wasn't the last time I'll be cutting the grass. So far no damage, but I knew it was comming.
Lap 8 I had an off, again - the same place. This time it was one of them "slow-motion" which ended up tapping the wall gently. I mean I thought it was a gentle tap. I've been surviving a lot harder bumps before. That one took out my front splitter and punctured my front right tire. Had to pit.
In the end I finished a lap behind the leader, but I was not lapped, even thou I pitted to repair my splitter and get some inflated tires.
Good race overall, but a bit ... overcrowded ? Not sure if that's exactly the word I was looking for.
See ya at the EU time zone race. Hopefully it won't be so messy for me.

I got caught up in my parents big "clean up in the garden"-day. Thankfully we are all done by now, so I will be ready for racing at the EU-session instead :)

>< i think i may have killed my pc, it wont boot and when it does as soon as i try to open something that needs some power the pc crashes to BSOD irql not less or equal... i fear i may have fryed one of my 4 memory sticks. dont be surprised if i dont make it to the rae on eu timezone, franticly trying to fix it though and hoping i didnt fry more than one stick :D

39mins later: yup i think i fryed some, tested 2 so far and i have 2GB, two more to test, i have a feeling ill be only running on 3GB from now on...maybe 2 :(

another 29 mins later: yup , two of my 4x1gb sticker are fryed but i can make it to the race :D RIP-Corsair XMS3 memory (that wasnt even overclocked bu still died)

1. Nikola Ilivanov
2. Adam Eggbeer
3. Ryan Callan
4. Erik Tveit
5. Tomasz Matuszewski
6. Robert Woodward
7. Roy Magnes
8. Chris Butcher
9. Wayne Morgan
10. Theo de Bruin
11. Wayne Douglas
12. Krzysztof Badura
13. Donald Leung
14. Miguel Vinatea
15. Chris Sykes
16. John Wilson
17. Matt Farrow​

1. Nikola Ilivanov
2. Adam Eggbeer
3. Ryan Callan
4. Erik Tveit
5. Tomasz Matuszewski
6. Robert Woodward
7. Roy Magnes
8. Chris Butcher
9. Wayne Morgan
10. Theo de Bruin
11. Wayne Douglas
12. Krzysztof Badura
13. Donald Leung
14. Miguel Vinatea
15. Chris Sykes
16. John Wilson
17. Matt Farrow
18. Ben Davis

If I am not too late!

1. Nikola Ilivanov
2. Adam Eggbeer
3. Ryan Callan
4. Erik Tveit
5. Tomasz Matuszewski
6. Robert Woodward
7. Roy Magnes
8. Chris Butcher
9. Wayne Morgan
10. Theo de Bruin
11. Wayne Douglas
12. Krzysztof Badura
13. Donald Leung
14. Miguel Vinatea
15. Chris Sykes
16. John Wilson
17. Matt Farrow
18. Ben Davis
19. Gary Lennon

Have to agree with Nik 100% about the V8-Suzuka combo,truly brilliant,a Kjell setup dropped on my lap that was also truly brilliant quickly washed away the misery of Yas Marina on Saturday with a pole lap time and a lights to flag win being seriously chased by Wayne lap after lap to the finish.
Race 2 from 9th and a good start but nowhere really to go with it,grabbed places here and there,then felt i got "hip n shouldered" a bit at the last chicane,but quick simple analysis shows a perfectly acceptable V8 Supercar pass :),did a grumpy old git flashy lighty's down the straight which im sure made Adz go late and wide and lose places :/,sorry again m8,settled after a few laps and have fun terrorising Roy a bit :p,late big push on El Butchacho who had mysteriously disappeared up the road in the lead like some masked Mexican wrestling ninja sort of thing! 0.o,tried like mad on the brakes to give Adz the place back,but crossed the invisible line >:/.
Grats Butch and everyone else,the combo deserved a huge grid!!.

Many Thanks Adz/Ryo & RD

Slight disappointment with the numbers today.

Race 1 had quite a good battle with Ben Davis towards the end of the race, only for him to take me out at the chicane on the last lap, in the most blatent display of cheating I have ever seen. Anyway, that put me 2nd on the reverse grid.

Race 2 got a good start, up to 1st at T1, and then just drove the car. I knew Roy would do the hard work for me, and so I capatalised on everyone being stuck behind him, and worked on building up a lead. By the time Gary worked his way through, I had a 10s lead. I knew Gary was quick, so I just concentrated on keeping it on the black stuff. By the end of the race, he had halved my lead but I still took my first V8 win :)

Great track/car combo, grats Gary for the Race 1 win, thanks Adam for organising :)

Q: I did my best time and it was enough for 4th place.

R1: Good start and keep my position, but I made a mistake in S2 and Adam overtook me. Lap 2 and he drove too wide and I returned to 4th place. Since then the race was quite boring. I was loosing more and more to Kjell and keeping safe advantage to Wayne. In last few laps Wayne was getting closer but he spun and I reach the finish on 4th position.

R2: Start from 6th. I attacked Adam and we were driving 2wide for few corners but finally I overtook him. Wayne made a mistake on Spoon so I gained one position more. In next lap I overtook Ben and running 3rd. And then I had Roy on my way. I was faster but I couldn't pass him. After few laps I made a mistake and Gary passed me. In a moment he was ahead of Roy, so I had to fight with Roy again. He drove too wide on one corner so I passed him and I had to defend against Kjell. He was pushing hard but I was keeping my position. I thought I will stay ahead of him but I pushed brakes to hard on last chicane of last lap and I locked the wheels. I went off the track and he passed me. 4th place in both races is good but there was a chance for podium.

V8's @ Suzuka was great! I hope there will be V8's @ Spa event! That will be amazing :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.