rF2 V8 Supercars @ Hamilton - Mon June 28th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
oooohhhhhh :) this time I see a lot of people. Well many drivers like close track and run to 200 Km/h between heap of wheels full of cement.
After write this I think we are really singular people:D.
In any case beauty , more people more fun:good:

I'm so glad I was able to connect literally seconds before the start or R1. I hope I will be able to connect again in the future, it's really irritating that it takes me an hour to join the race or I can't do it at all :/

Practiced just a little bit in these cars, haven't really "felt them out". R1 was an awesome surprise, I managed to finish on P6 and I witnessed a baffling multiple barrel roll performed by Ryo in my rear view mirror. Nice air, Ryan :).

Completely messed up R2 though - apart from my pace first I spun out on the second hairpin, got caught in the unfinished infield, losing 20, falling to the back of the grid. After doing some chasing I caught up with Alessandro and was excited that I was going to try and attack him, but I ran out of fuel... Fuel indicator on this track needs some serious tweaking ;). Stop & Go penalty after refueling, resulting in me crossing the finish line in the pits was just an icing on the cake.

Great fun guys, I missed it. Looking forward to some more simracing with you :)

race 1 not bad if I think that some little freeze accompanied me and one big my fault in T1 lost me 7th position manage to finish the race at 10th.

in race 2 from 12th to 7th in one curve good start for me :) I tried to resist Petersson and after to Ryan ( you do not know, but Ryan lives here:D) but or their ovetookme passing over me or I stand asaid....... I stay asaid:) GREAT and FUN Race Guys.

Congratulation to Podium

Thanks to Ryan and RD for these events:peace:

Sorry i couldn't make it today, got caught up with all sorts. Looks like you had a nice race, it's a nice track too. sucks i missed out, probably would of lost connection anyway :D

Realy CBA to go into the inner details of each session but all in all, had reasonable pace but kept making stupid mistakes. Race one I didn't have enough fuel even though i worked it out and added an extra laps worth so had to coast to the line. Race two was hit at start costing me some places but then made mistakes of my own to leave me somwhere low.

All in all not too happy but Thanks to Ryan for organizing it and to RD for hosting.

Good night for me. Never really connected with the circuit but had good pace.

Quali: Good lap and set a pb to take 5th, leading the group behind the fast guys.

Race 1: 1st attempt, completely missed my braking point due to having some of my field of vision blocked but I will take full responsibility and apologise for the incident. 2nd attempt got smashed from behind at turn 1, can't complain about that after what I did earlier. 3rd attempt, made a good start and squeezed past Kjell to move up to fourth. Looked to pass Ryan in turn 2 but wasn't close enough. Lap 2 I spun at turn 1 trying to regain the place i lost from Kjell and dropped to 11th. Made my way back up to 8th only for Ryan to barrel roll it. Missed my braking point whilst watching him so I could avoid and hid the wall and lost the front spoiler. Really struggled with handling but stayed 7th in the end.

Race 2: Started 3rd and gained a place when someone shot across my front and hit Lee. Chased Ryan but was being attacked from behind by Nick. Managed to fend him off and then had Kjell behind me. Made a mistake accelerating out of turn 1 and he got past me. Front tyres were well worn and Nick closed back up on me. Made a mistake in that chicaney bit and he slithered down the inside. He pulled away a bit but I started to catch him again but wasn't quite close enough in the end so got 4th.

Thanks to Ryan and RD for this event :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back