rF2 V8 Supercars @ Bathurst - Sunday January 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been pounding Bathurst a bit with some training runs for Hermy boy.....it didnt take him long to start getting on the money,i pushed the 208 thing a little further as well in the process...(hehehe Ryo .848) :p.

I mustn't stay up too late 2nite!! I work nights and at the weekend I have to switch to sleeping at night so that I get the daytime with my wife and kids. I'm normally up quite late though as they're the only evenings I get to myself.

Can't miss a race in these beauties at the mountain though :).

can someone please put a non RD link for Bthurst track? Ive apparently exceeded the daily amount.... ive tried to dl track from RFC, but it says a file is missing when i tro to load track

I often think Ivo has personal access to all my files :D

I mustn't stay up too late 2nite!! I work nights and at the weekend I have to switch to sleeping at night so that I get the daytime with my wife and kids. I'm normally up quite late though as they're the only evenings I get to myself.

Can't miss a race in these beauties at the mountain though :).
Is that a sign up for tomorrow morning? :S

yea was a fun session got my times down to a 2.12.3 and i see where i loose time so maybe i can knock off some more
thanks for the setup Gary helped me much :) as i was totaly going wrong there
You been plagiarising my setup Dappy?! :D

I ended up going to the kart track today, so that was my racing fix instead of this. :) Although that was a complete fooking disaster, everything seemed to not want to work. External starter's battery went flat after a full night on the charge, my ignition coil behind the flywheel got screwed up ($260 fix), a couple of foul spark plugs, a broken studs on a wheel hub on my brother's kart, flat battery for the on-board starter on my dad's kart, jeez what didn't go wrong. In about 4 - 5 hours at the track I got about 3 laps in my own kart and about 10 laps in my dad's. Spent all yesterday preparing too, was up until 1:30 am.

I don't believe this, but I'm now out for this event.
I rebooted my gaming PC in readiness, and it won't load Windows. It gives a message that "Windows\System 32\Hal.dll is missing or corrupted, please reload this file".

I have no idea how to do that when the PC won't load Windows.

I was REALLY looking forward to this one too, typical of how my luck is running at the moment. Not happy.

I'm typing this from my Laptop but it isn't setup for rFactor.

I don't believe this, but I'm now out for this event.
I rebooted my gaming PC in readiness, and it won't load Windows. It gives a message that \"Windows\System 32\Hal.dll is missing or corrupted, please reload this file\".

I have no idea how to do that when the PC won't load Windows.

I was REALLY looking forward to this one too, typical of how my luck is running at the moment. Not happy.

I'm typing this from my Laptop but it isn't setup for rFactor.

Seems that whenever I get the chance to race with you again Warren, something has to happen... :(

I can't help with the situation, but I certainly hope you can get the problem sorted. Maybe a miracle will happen within the 15 or so minutes to spare... :D

ok i am out anything more as the win desktop wont run and crash my pc and then it starts up with wired colors and crash again till i boot him in save mode
after that i can restart the pc again in normal mode but only have access to the desktop
and the browser if i start anything else game related it crash again now someone tell me i am not Doomed :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 81 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.6%