Team ORSM

Its because ORSM wont do a CoTF mod, JClaude was going to redo the cars for them but certain people no names decided to bully him and give him rot, its unfortunate people are to stupid to leave other peoples projects because I think JClaude was going to do well, I am not sure what ORSM members wanted him to do

Bonsoir ici ...
Je suis un peu las d'être cité dans vos propos et peu importe leurs sens.
Nous avons mis fin à notre projet faute de temps ...
Il ne sortira sans doute jamais.
Merci de respecter cela.

JClaude.

Google traductor :

Good evening here ...
I'm a little weary of being quoted in your comments and no matter their senses.
We extinguished our project lack of time ...
It probably never be released.
Thank you to respect that.

JClaude.

Hi Mick, love the mod mate, I was told that it was a complete new mod, not just skins onto an older mod. Was this info correct or not, because from first glance, its looks like their just new skins. Not digging at them because they ARE awesome, but just curious, thanks mate, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Hi, is there a place where basically everyone post their circuits besides Rfactorcentral? Looking for some good mods of tracks and was wondering if theres a thread with the tracks everyones done or if they're just seperate. Thanks guys

no it`s not a new mod, but you should be able to use it with other seasons by putting the files into the appropriate folders, I think whats confusing things it that the new mod with the proper Mercs / nissans and Volvo`s are in this thread, not that I mind but you know what I mean.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%