Team ORSM

The trouble is we were over half way there but then the V8Supercars site closed down and was taken over by a bunch that don't even keep the last 2-3 years of photos up on the site. Bigpond took all the photos down from 2001 right up to the 2012 season when they closed up. Also Inetpics.com has gone. This sight had shots of every round and back as far as 2005.
So we can't get the ref needed to finish all the teams for every round left to do. The worse thing is there isn't many to go. It's been a long time sins I've looked but I think there was only 4 teams or so, 8 cars to do. SBR, Gis SP Tools and Davison Rirwin Tools are two that I remember aren't done and there's about 5 different liveries for Tekno Motorsport. Those 5 are completely different and being a lesser team photos are even harder to find.

The work needed and the interest in the 2012 season didn't warrant the work.
Most are just interested in the cars today. We don't have the models of the cars after 2012 as the 2013 on is the COTF models.
What if I helped find photos of the 2012 cars doug would you or someone be willing to do the skins, I am not going to ask Mick as he is doing the 2015 skins and I don't want to place too much work on him

GRAB_004.JPG
GRAB_067.JPG
GRAB_000.JPG
GRAB_004.JPG
GRAB_067.JPG
GRAB_000.JPG
Thanks Mick
Thanks guys for your help with the logos all cars done just waiting on templates for wheels and windows hopefull in the next couple of days last couple attatched

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.