Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Race 1 was in the middle of a great battle but made a mistake and bumped someone on the first corner. Sorry. :redface: After that i lost concentration had a little crash and damaged the car. Still made it to the end. :)

Race 2 started great and stayed in the top places. I didn't have the pace to catch @Tuomas Lankinen so i tried to do consistent laps and consolidate the second position. I was lucky that he made a mistake and i took first place. :cool:
Then it was just a matter of keeping the pace and control the distance to the cars behind. I won the race but in the end what matters is that i had great fun in both races.

Thank you all for these great races. :thumbsup:

Very good races.
The first was in the top places, but I had a failure and I crashed into the wall. With much struggle, always clean, I could keep the fourth position.

In the second, good rating, I started second and finished second. Joao had better pace and slowly walked away. Good fight with Genci for second place.

Thank you all.

P.S. Sorry for my english:thumbsdown:

Very close and fun racing with the Minis I ended 2nd in the first race after passing Tuomas when he made a mistake in his beloved turn.
In the second race, I had a really tight battle with Manuel for 12 laps, but a silly mistake gave him the 2nd position at the end.

Love this mod.

w1HTI3e.jpg

Download the Camaro 1968 Mod Here.
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CAM68
Track: Balcarce (No Chicane)
zapnhQk.jpg

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT
Warm up: 19:25 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:30 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
19:55 GMT
Qualifying: 20:05 GMT
Warm up: 20:15 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:20 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

1. Andrew James
2. Srinath Sundareswaran
3. Kevin Ryan
4. Paul Hurlow
5. Warren Schembri
6. Sven-Arne Andersson
7. Jan Kokemüller
8. Angelo dos Santos
9. Tuomas Lankinen
10. Damian Ros

Last edited:
bxPOt3q.jpg

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8s - Server is up!

Additional Skinpack: Download - You should download this to see all the skins in the race, however you should only USE a skin in this pack if it has your name on it.

zapnhQk.jpg

Race 1
Practice:

Race 2
Practice:
Qualifying: 20:05 GMT
Warm up: 20:15 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:20 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Remember to fix a button for the push to pass speed boost which can be used a number of times in the race. Once pressed and used it has a period of time before it can be used again.

1. Andrew James
2. Joao Fernandes
3. Sven-Arne Andersson
4. Srinath Sundareswaran
5. Damian Ros
6. Andres Redondo

Last edited:
yhSX6Q7.jpg

Download the Mod here.
Install Instructions here.

zapnhQk.jpg

Here are the available cars for the event. Pick a different one for each race.

Aston Martin Vantage
Audi R8 LMS
BMW Z4
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari F430
Ford GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R GT3
Porsche 997 CupR

Race 1
Practice:

Leave server and rejoin with a different car!

Race 2
Practice:
Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (20 mins)

1. Joao Fernandes
2. Andres Redondo
3. Srinath Sundareswaran
4. Tobias Liesaus
5. Theo van den Brink

Last edited:
I won't be able to make this race guys - hopefully things will settle by next week and I can get back to normal schedule (I literally haven't slept in going on 39 hours now and I think a good catch up is in order tonight instead of racing.)

Have a good one, vote it to quali at the right time.

I forgot to check this part of the forum with all what was happening in HGTTC and AC lately but i'm in as soon as we get something going, please tag me if i don't show up on my own.

Shouldn't the Monsta Truck Series begin shortly? Knowing my luck it will start when i'm on vacation :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back