Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Reiza appears to work the best here in terms of grip. It's probably excessive even, since the grip seems alien-like at times. FEx and CART are abysmal, understeering heavily, cornering speed greatly reduced, brakes feel underpowered. These two feel broken here. V12 better, but still so-so, it's ca. 10s slower than Reiza in my exp. F3 also understeers more than usual and is more slippery than normal (especially off throttle mid corner).

I think the track would probably need to have the grip revised or optimized to be compatible with different cars...

I was really enjoying that race until my PC decided to crash. :cry:
Hope you all had a good session. It's a fantastic track and the lap times were very close.:thumbsup:
Congrats to the winner/s.

Apologies @Bram Hengeveld

Don't know what the issue was but I was extremely slow in a straight line! No acceleration at all.

Restarted the game and the issue was still there, checked pedals they were fine.

I was only touching 90mph on the straights and not getting into fourth, really odd.

Very sorry I was going to try the second race but then realised it was a reverse grid.

Hope you guys had fun anyway :thumbsup:

Sorry, just noticed in the track thread there's another update that needs to be manually installed. Didn't have that installed during testing....

I don't know if that update is already included in the download file or not. Do I need to install that update in Rupes reply in the track thread manually ? Does it affect the grip? @Nox

Really enjoyed this mornings racing thanks guys. I tried a couple of new things with setup and the car felt balanced and quick which up until now ive only had one or the other.

Race 2: Apologies Lars ive just watched the replay and I clearly didn't leave you enough room under braking along that back straight.

We move forward and sign up for the next one :)

Thank´s guys and Dan! I missed the start in the 1race lucky me i wasn´t alone Roy made the same mistake so i could race with someone we hade i good fight
Race 2 Nice start holding my position after some laps Austin Catch me did overtake in a turn that surprised me saw him a Little bit to late turn in to him but i let him pass after that we had a nice fight 2 the end really fun races. Slippery cars the first laps but then it was stable, must race again soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back