V3 pedals go soft

GEO147

Premium
Dublin
Hi guys,

I have the V3s and have the BPK installed with one red one green 13mm. All feels good but lately I have been noticing that there is more travel that usual and I have tried to diall this out with the travel adjustment on the rear. I think I have it set to 3.5 or 4 now with the BPK installed and I am still getting some travel.

I have started to notice that during a long stint say 1 hour or more the brake pedal tends to get softer aswell. Has anyone else notived this and what can I do about it. I suspect the small sponge insert is worn?

Anyone any ideas. They are only 4 months old or so.

GEO147

Premium
Dublin
Yeah I think your right. I did open it recently and it seemed to have mushroomed at the end slightly. What are my options with that. Will I need to buy another BPK, lor do they supply replacement PU foams?

asteroulis

Premium
GR
You could contact the company and see of they would be kind to replace it. I do find the BRK overpriced , to buy once. It should be a part of the pedals to begin with.
So I bought a PU rod from ebay for really really cheap , cut it in length and did my own BPK. Obviously it's not the exact same feeling , but a similar one for sure.