Resource icon

Tracks Usui Pass 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
antudusun submitted a new resource:

Usui Pass - A real life Japanese mountain pass

I built this track originally for rFactor 1 in 2012. Only managed to released beta version in 2013. Unable to finish it due to some problems. Started to continue working on it for Assetto Corsa about last week. Added some details, retexturing & more. Have fun :)
- antudusun (Project Kaido) -

*Best graphic with Natural_Mod ppfilters by Chris Kennedy...

Read more about this resource...

when people at iRacing are happy with their new Ferrari 488 GTE and Ford GT release, I cannot be more happy with the release of this track, it's trully a work of art, smooth, no weird ffb issues, no weird track joints/jumps. It's pure joy.

The long version was more fun, seemed narrower as well though it's mostly because the corners are smaller radius on it. This new short version is more for higher speed sliding.

I have a weird ongoing issue where a very very small number of tracks will trigger black screen in my Rift and on the monitor, and keep black screen in the Rift with all subsequent apps until I reinstall my GPU drivers. I just found out that Usui Pass is one of those rare tracks. I've no idea what triggers it, but it's definitely track-specific. If anyone can shed any light on it.. much appreciated..! Also very interested to hear if anyone else has this issue - I know of only a couple of other people with it.
I'm guessing it's related to CSP updates as I've driven this track (and the others that trigger it) in the past without incident.

Doesn't load. practise session, sits on initialising ai spline, i left it on that, 3 hours later still there, only track amongst over 100 that doesnt load.
managed to fix that but now whenever I go to do a race I get this:
acs 2020-07-28 13-32-07-min.png

@fritopendejo you must run this track in practice mode starting from pits.* If you go for practice starting from starting line, race, or hotlap you'll fall off the map, probably because there's no p1 grid spot(s) or hotlap starting spot (this one is nice to have on A-B stages for timed runs). If by mistake you start the session that way, just press esc and "start from pits" instead of restart.

@Charles Parker ^ For the reason above, you can't race AI on this track. The AI fast lane is probably there only for cameras, which doesn't prevent a race to be launched. *This is common on tracks intended for online use in practice mode, like drift oriented sections.

Last edited:
Need help for some reason when I run race mode in CM and AC starts the cars fall off the map... please help. running Ac v with CM 0.8.2297.38573 and CSP 1.77 preview

Hey Antudusun,
and greetings from a small BeamNG.Drive Community, we like Touge Racing as much as you do, our question is are we allowed to publish your Map to the BeamNG Community.
We already ported it and fixed small stuff like the swapping the AC Tree again the BeamNG Tree and overall it is a great Map. I think that i can say that I speak for a Part of the Beam Community, we would be very happy to see that map in BeamNG and Drive it there aswell. If you want to see the Ported Map first or want to publish it yourself please reply or DM me

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back