rF2 USF2000 @ Monza - Sat 12 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I am very sorry that I could not participate in the race :( at the last corner of the last lap of the warm up I completely lost the sound. I went out and returned to the server without solving. I tried in single player and everything was ok, but as soon as I was back in the server again, no audio. probably a problem with the rift? has it already happened in the past?
In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed it, they're fun cars to what I've seen :)

My buddy Allan Ramsbottom, just had exactly the same problem (identical to what you described), but in rF1. He had corrupted sound files. Repaired/over wrote them and all sorted now. Do an integrity check?

My buddy Allan Ramsbottom, just had exactly the same problem (identical to what you described), but in rF1. He had corrupted sound files. Repaired/over wrote them and all sorted now. Do an integrity check?
If that was the case, Pierluigi wouldn't have sound in single player either.

If that was the case, Pierluigi wouldn't have sound in single player either.
Like I said, My buddy Allan Ramsbottom, just had exactly the same problem (identical to what you described), but in rF1. He had corrupted sound files. Repaired/over wrote them and all sorted now.

So, if you actually read what I posted, you can see that Mr Ramsbottom had sound in single player, but not in multi-player/on the server. It's a different game, but I think it shows that it's just possible, that the causes may similar. It was a suggestion - to try to help.

I'm sorry for the curt response, I have a hangover. :coffee:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies