EU USF2000 @ Monza - Sat 12 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stephen Gibb, Jan 6, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 12-01-19
  1. AyrtonForever

AyrtonForever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    I'll try, but I have to say that after the problem I entered in the server without rift and anything worked normally

2. Stephen Gibb

Stephen Gibb
    Lost in the Misty Mountains Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +959
    When you use the rift do you use the rift audio or do you use seprate headphones ?, if the latter you are better to disable the rift audio in device manager.

3. AyrtonForever

AyrtonForever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    I use the rift audio

4. AyrtonForever

AyrtonForever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    integrity check done, all files validated

5. AyrtonForever

AyrtonForever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    today rehad the problem on my private server, seems i solved disabling all enhancements in windows rift headset sound options, though they where no enabled. i only checked the box "Disable all enhancements" :O_o:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,735
    Unless I'm mistaken, disabling enhancements basically forces the audio driver into a basic mode of operation with any extra features disabled. Which isn't necessary a problem if everything works as expected and there are no issues with it (or it even solves some issues, like in this case), but would definitely point at the audio driver being the problem here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AyrtonForever

AyrtonForever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    possible, but if the driver is the problem why anything works fine playing without rift? and also, with the rift the problem is there only online, not in single player

8. AyrtonForever

AyrtonForever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    anyway, i'm not yet shure this was the cause of the problem. i'll try again

9. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,735
    Because some condition was met that triggered the issue. You can't be led into thinking "everything else works, so it can't be this", because that's not how bugs work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.