rF2 USF2000 @ Interlagos - Sat 24Nov18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Anyone else having trouble joining the server? I get to after the loading screen where it is supposed to load the timing screen, it just crashes to desktop. I've verified files and it found no integrity violations.

Event Viewer shows this:
The description for Event ID 0 from source tmpid cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

CDIEffectDriver::CDIEffectDriver() successful initialization, proc:D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64\rFactor2.exe

The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file

EDIT: I am able to join the track with the car in single player mode though. Not sure what that tells me.

Anyone else having trouble joining the server? I get to after the loading screen where it is supposed to load the timing screen, it just crashes to desktop. I've verified files and it found no integrity violations.

Event Viewer shows this:

EDIT: I am able to join the track with the car in single player mode though. Not sure what that tells me.
Did you download the track thats linked on the first page? I thought i had interlagos also installed but it was not the right track, after installing the linked track it works.

Did you download the track thats linked on the first page? I thought i had interlagos also installed but it was not the right track, after installing the linked track it works.
I have.

But turns out it is conflicting with the Interlagos on the Steam workshop.

I've uninstalled that temporarily and it works now. Not sure why we don't use that one to begin with, but let's go race.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.