EU USF2000 @ Interlagos - Sat 24Nov18

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stephen Gibb, Nov 17, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 24-11-18
  1. Balazs Floszmann

Balazs Floszmann
    Premium

Ratings:
    +117
    Sorry guys I wont make this race... It's not my combo :D
    Sorry Stephen for the late sign down :)
    See You naxt time. Have a good race everyone!

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Joakim Stensnæs

Joakim Stensnæs
    Simracing non?-rookie Premium

Ratings:
    +75
    Good fun guys.
    Note to self: Don't overheat, else P1 in R1 would've been on :D
    Also, went from P24 (pitlane) to P7 in R2. A few scratches but a lot of good racing along the way! :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,493
    Two great races for me, even though perhaps a bit too aggressive for me at times (it's not exactly fun for me when I get squeezed in the middle three wide in the most difficult part of the track, but I guess I should just git gud and can't really complain).
    It's amazing what can you get away with in these cars.

Apologies if I was a bit too all over the place at times, certainly not intended, just a lack of skill ;)

Thanks for the races!

I would upload my races if no-one has any objections...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Valrys

Valrys
    Premium

Ratings:
    +121
    That race 2 was a hell of a race, with one crazy final lap. Might have been even better if my wheelstand didn't decide to shake a very important bolt loose mid race....

• Beer Beer x 3
  5. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,513
    Very fun races guys, felt sorry for the top 3 (before their crash) in race 1 as I had to drive very consistently just to keep up, felt like P4 in the end really.

Again a big sorry to @Kresh in race 2, I saw you going wide in T4, initially I thought you had outbraked yourself on the white line (makes me skate on straight) so I tried to avoid, I had no idea in the race that it was actually my doing. Had I known, I would have waited for you no problem.

The end of race 2 was quite awesome, almost 3 wide into the horseshoe jostling for position, really had to keep our wits about us just to not crash. Would love me some more of that next time.

@Stephen Gibb thanks for hosting, loved this combination. :thumbsup:

Cya next time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Torrent

Torrent
    World's worst driver Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    That was an awesome 2 races, despite my off on race 2 on lap 1.

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Kresh

Kresh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +126
    Don't worry about it mate, it happens. I did enjoy racing from the back though, it was fun, both races there was always someone to race with. Thank you for the apology :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Joakim Stensnæs

Joakim Stensnæs

Ratings:
    +75
    You're over the line first, you win. You didn't **** up your radiator :redface::roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Joakim Stensnæs

Joakim Stensnæs

Ratings:
    +75
    @Stephen Gibb I agree, this car is great fun. I'd love to see this car more!

• Love Love x 1
  10. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,513
    Haha! I did take the tape down from 70% to 50% just before the race, to be safe. It's an odd engine though - it continues to rise very slowly, during my full race run in practice it took 11 laps before it started smoking. With other cars, the temps normally rise quickly for 2 or 3 laps and then stabilise.

I guess that's why so many got caught out by it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright
    Lead Commentator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,922
    That race long battle for P3 and neither of us got it!! :roflmao: Such great fun. Sorry about the few knocks we had in the closing stages as things were heating up. What a race.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  12. Stephen Gibb

Stephen Gibb
    Lost in the Misty Mountains Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +908
    Really glad everybody seems to be enjoying these cars I agree they are a lot of fun as I said last night we'll keep them going for a few weeks, next weeks race is now up
    https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/usf2000-atlanta-motorsports-park-sat-01dec18.161889/
    Great clean racing from eveyone last night, thanks to all who turned up and finished the races.
    And as always congrats to the podiums in both races, hopefully see ya all next week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.