rF2 USF2000 @ Interlagos - Sat 24Nov18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Two great races for me, even though perhaps a bit too aggressive for me at times (it's not exactly fun for me when I get squeezed in the middle three wide in the most difficult part of the track, but I guess I should just git gud and can't really complain).
It's amazing what can you get away with in these cars.

Apologies if I was a bit too all over the place at times, certainly not intended, just a lack of skill ;)

Thanks for the races!

I would upload my races if no-one has any objections...

That race 2 was a hell of a race, with one crazy final lap. Might have been even better if my wheelstand didn't decide to shake a very important bolt loose mid race....

Very fun races guys, felt sorry for the top 3 (before their crash) in race 1 as I had to drive very consistently just to keep up, felt like P4 in the end really.

Again a big sorry to @Kresh in race 2, I saw you going wide in T4, initially I thought you had outbraked yourself on the white line (makes me skate on straight) so I tried to avoid, I had no idea in the race that it was actually my doing. Had I known, I would have waited for you no problem.

The end of race 2 was quite awesome, almost 3 wide into the horseshoe jostling for position, really had to keep our wits about us just to not crash. Would love me some more of that next time.

@Stephen Gibb thanks for hosting, loved this combination. :thumbsup:

Cya next time.

Again a big sorry to @Kresh in race 2, I saw you going wide in T4, initially I thought you had outbraked yourself on the white line (makes me skate on straight) so I tried to avoid, I had no idea in the race that it was actually my doing. Had I known, I would have waited for you no problem.
Don't worry about it mate, it happens. I did enjoy racing from the back though, it was fun, both races there was always someone to race with. Thank you for the apology :thumbsup:

Very fun races guys, felt sorry for the top 3 (before their crash) in race 1 as I had to drive very consistently just to keep up, felt like P4 in the end really.

The end of race 2 was quite awesome, almost 3 wide into the horseshoe jostling for position, really had to keep our wits about us just to not crash. Would love me some more of that next time.

@Stephen Gibb thanks for hosting, loved this combination. :thumbsup:

Cya next time.

You're over the line first, you win. You didn't **** up your radiator :redface::roflmao:

You're over the line first, you win. You didn't **** up your radiator :redface::roflmao:

Haha! I did take the tape down from 70% to 50% just before the race, to be safe. It's an odd engine though - it continues to rise very slowly, during my full race run in practice it took 11 laps before it started smoking. With other cars, the temps normally rise quickly for 2 or 3 laps and then stabilise.

I guess that's why so many got caught out by it.

That race 2 was a hell of a race, with one crazy final lap. Might have been even better if my wheelstand didn't decide to shake a very important bolt loose mid race....
That race long battle for P3 and neither of us got it!! :roflmao: Such great fun. Sorry about the few knocks we had in the closing stages as things were heating up. What a race.

@Stephen Gibb I agree, this car is great fun. I'd love to see this car more!
Really glad everybody seems to be enjoying these cars I agree they are a lot of fun as I said last night we'll keep them going for a few weeks, next weeks race is now up
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/usf2000-atlanta-motorsports-park-sat-01dec18.161889/
Great clean racing from eveyone last night, thanks to all who turned up and finished the races.
And as always congrats to the podiums in both races, hopefully see ya all next week.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back