rF2 USF2000 @ Hockenheimring - Sat 19 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'll be there too!. Thank you very much.
HI @Fushida, sorry to have to tell you this, but RD rules mean that, before you can race, you need to enter your full name into the "Real Name" box on your personal details page. To do this, click on "Account" near the top right of this page and scroll down.

You will find this explanation below the Real Name box.
"If you are a Premium Member who has chosen not to use your real name on the forum please enter your real name here. It is required to use your real name in teamspeak and the race servers. Users entering using nicknames will be removed. Your real name will only be visible in the forums to other Premium members and Race Department Staff. It will also appear in the TeamSpeak 3 widget on the main forum page."

The reason for RD asking you to do this, is so that admin can see that your in game name, is the same as your real name on the sign up list. In this way, we can ensure that everybody on the server and in TeamSpeak, is a Premium member.

HI @Fushida, sorry to have to tell you this, but RD rules mean that, before you can race, you need to enter your full name into the "Real Name" box on your personal details page. To do this, click on "Account" near the top right of this page and scroll down.

You will find this explanation below the Real Name box.
"If you are a Premium Member who has chosen not to use your real name on the forum please enter your real name here. It is required to use your real name in teamspeak and the race servers. Users entering using nicknames will be removed. Your real name will only be visible in the forums to other Premium members and Race Department Staff. It will also appear in the TeamSpeak 3 widget on the main forum page."

The reason for RD asking you to do this, is so that admin can see that your in game name, is the same as your real name on the sign up list. In this way, we can ensure that everybody on the server and in TeamSpeak, is a Premium member.

Done!. Thank you Stephen.

I might be running a bit late as my wife has decided things have been too simple and uncomplicated today, but should still make it.

(Well, I might not make it after all, damn it... :( I might still make the second race if things go at least slightly according to how they were originally intended and of it's okay... Really not thrilled about this at all since these are definitely my favourite race of the week...:( )

Edit: well I guess not. FFS...

Last edited:
Sorry @Craig Dunkley I should've been more careful re-joining track but I didn't know anyone was behind me. When I saw you it was too late.

No worries m8 :poop: happens ..at the time I was annoyed, but I have calmed down since then :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed our battle in both races, we rubbed a few times, but going side by side into some of them corners this can only be expected ...you always gave me room and I hope I always gave you room ...best battles I have had in a while :thumbsup:

Last edited:
No worries m8 :poop: happens ..at the time I was annoyed, but I have calmed down since then :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed our battle in both races, we rubbed a few times, but going side by side into some of them corners this can only be expected ...you always gave me room and I hope I always gave you room ...best battles I have had in a while :thumbsup:
I also enjoyed the battle, although we fought in the back it raised my adrenaline levels few times :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back