USB Hub for Sim Racing

Any one got any recommendations on a USB Hub with external power that can power several USB displays and wheel base/pedal/shifter set?

Also, if I do use USB displays on a USB Hub, will there be any latency on the displays? Would it be more advisable to connect USB displays directly to the PC instead?

Thanks in advance!

Any one got any recommendations on a USB Hub with external power that can power several USB displays and wheel base/pedal/shifter set?

Also, if I do use USB displays on a USB Hub, will there be any latency on the displays? Would it be more advisable to connect USB displays directly to the PC instead?

Thanks in advance!

I've used one of these https://www.juicedsystems.com/10-Port-USB-30-Aluminum-Hub_p_17.html as well as one of their 13 port hubs. Has worked well with a Thrustmaster wheel and Fanatec pedals. Really solid product.It appears they may not offer the 13 port model anymore. Of course none of the sim hardware manufacturers recommend using a hub at all, but if your system is a ways away like mine, I really have no choice.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back