Mid pack attack!
The Battle of the Brands continues with the BMW and McLaren this time on the Vallelunga Circuit.
For US Club races we will be moving over to a booking free format. Going this route allows us to put the server up for practice and people can come and go as they please.
The password will be posted here for licensed members to view for each event. You can pre-book in Using your GUID which is located in your race.ini file which is in your "Assetto Corsa\cfg"
directory. To have your spot pre-booked you will have to fill out a template with the information for the race. We will need to have you request your booking spot no later than 8am pst, 11am est of the day of the race. All spots not taken will have the cars that for the event split evenly between them.
Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro
Important changes: Now multiplayer is released we have some more insights in how the servers work. Please make sure to follow the points below closely
- As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign
out in time.,
- Book your slots in time from 01:00 GMT which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure
to sign out before 02:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
- Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
- When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE.
And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the
event has started.
- How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
- Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for you licence.
Already we have 31 drivers listed in this book,
Practice:02:00 GMT | 22:00 EDT | 19:00 PDT
Qualifying: 03:30 GMT | 23:30 EDT | 20:30 PDT
Race: 03:45 GMT | 23:45 EDT | 20:45 PDT (31 laps)
- First lap will be a controlled, single file pace lap.
- The lead car controls the pace, and must stay between 80-150km/h (50-93 mph).
- The lead car cannot accelerate to full race pace until his car is positioned between the final corner and the start/finish line. Once they're within in this designated zone, the lead car is free to accelerate to race pace at the point of his choosing.
- There will be no overtaking during the pace lap, and no overtaking is allowed until your car has crossed the start/finish line.
- If there are any queries regarding further clarification of this rule, please contact the event organizer.
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user
name and this person will receive a notification.
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a
combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make
it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.
01. Saleem Hodge
02. Chris Stacey
03. Keith Griffall
04. Michael Young