Sell [US-Kansas City] Moza CS Steering Wheel - brand new, unopened

Ruttman98

Premium
No longer available.

Moza CS Steering Wheel - $240. Brand new and unboxed, but I don't know where Micro Center was storing these as the cardboard is a bit shelf worn.

20230121_134258.jpg

Even at the full price $279.99, the CS is an excellent upgrade from the ES wheel that comes with the R5 bundle.

20230121_134220.jpg

I bought this wheel on a whim during the recent Micro Center 20% off sale. I reasoned it would be great to buy in advance of upgrading to the Moza R9 wheelbase as my first direct drive wheel, but I will likely select the Simagic Alpha Mini over the R9.

20230121_134158.jpg

In addition to excellent price, the following factors led me to buy despite not yet having a compatible wheelbase!:

1) Glowing reviews of the NRG Innovations D1Spec quick release firm fit, quality, and ease of use

2) Quality of the knurled rotary encoders which many reviewers found to be superior to the pricier Moza RS wheel and many much more premium steering wheels.

3) The many affordable GT/open wheel steering wheel options which may be fitted to the CS in place of the stock round rim including the Sim Racing Bay SRB Competition V.2, Turn Racing R305 and R320, and Cube Controls GT Zero as well as cheaper attractive options like the Simpush McLaren GT and Acelith F30CS.

Price is firm as I paid $244.87 including 9.1% OP KS sales tax.

Local meet up in metro KC preferred but I could ship within continental U.S. at buyer's expense.

Nice opportunity for some Kansas City area MOZA DD owner to save a little money. Otherwise, I will be returning to MC in two days for a full refund.

Attachments

• 20230121_134158.jpg
    20230121_134158.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back