US Help with leagues

Mike Davies

Racers In Pyjamas
Hey guys, Im just about to pay for premium and I wanted to start racing with you guys. Im looking to get into some sort of league where there is a championship and tallied points involved, is that offered here at all? I see all the one time events which look great, just also looking for a continuous league to join as well.

What if we check the sector3 forums and find a US club there? Get our members to race with them, just to gauge participation? Commitment needed. Once we grow our RD numbers we can start our own schedule? Just an idea. I'm sure they could probably use a boost, since most R3E users are in Europe.

I dont know of any easy answer for myself. I like the club racing variety due to the people. But I would like to stay in one car for many tracks. I just have a tough time adapting to different cars without alot of practice. I hadn't driven a GT3 car in ages. Finally drove one and was 2 seconds off my previous pace. Kinda frustrating.

Last edited:
I just drove a couple GTR3 cars and the handling is less than optimum. No front end feel and massive push. The Audi R8 GT3 slides like all over the place. I couldn't even post a single lap due to all the sliding off track, during a race practice session.

I'll wait until another update before I drive this class again.

Last edited:
Well, this thread is about R3E, so that's the sim club we're trying to launch here AFAIK. ;)

Hmm, thought the thread was about leagues, considering the thread title. Oh well, sorry I bothered wasting my time responding. Not sure why this time would be any different from the last failed attempt but good luck. Any interest I had in US racing related is gone now, do me a favor Lorenzo and don't tag me for these events or any future input you want.

Hard to make leagues work if you don't first create a critical mass and that's is what Lorenzo and some, me included, are trying to create; dealing with reality here, as much as we can, :D

What if we check the sector3 forums and find a US club there? Get our members to race with them, just to gauge participation? Commitment needed. Once we grow our RD numbers we can start our own schedule? Just an idea. I'm sure they could probably use a boost, since most R3E users are in Europe.

I dont know of any easy answer for myself. I like the club racing variety due to the people. But I would like to stay in one car for many tracks. I just have a tough time adapting to different cars without alot of practice. I hadn't driven a GT3 car in ages. Finally drove one and was 2 seconds off my previous pace. Kinda frustrating.

I am with you on this one; many cars and many tracks favor aliens, :p, we humans need time to adjust...

As far as other R3E Clubs, I am starting with the ESR crew; nice and many in this time zone; will connect with them today; thought I've seen you there too?

Come check out our first club event on July 9
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/porsche-911-gt3-cup-red-bull-ring-tue-09-jul-2019.170226/
r3e_us_club-jpg.312866

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back