URD Detroit EGT 2018 - Skin pack 2018 2017 2016 (4K + 2k)

Skins URD Detroit EGT 2018 - Skin pack 2018 2017 2016 (4K + 2k) 8.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am so sorry for the silly question but I have the updated Detroit installed and I have now updated your liveries to the newest 8.2 but I do not see the number plates on the vehicle. Is there an extra step I am missing?

** Just noticed in the config file that it appears to be intentional. I assume that was intended. Great liveries and thanks for the update!

Last edited:
I am so sorry for the silly question but I have the updated Detroit installed and I have now updated your liveries to the newest 8.2 but I do not see the number plates on the vehicle. Is there an extra step I am missing?

** Just noticed in the config file that it appears to be intentional. I assume that was intended. Great liveries and thanks for the update!
You dont see the number of the car?

Hi there
What I was referring to was the new functioning position number led's on the sides. They do not appear by default with your new updated skins. Once I looked in config file I noticed the top entry says "hides position led's" and even though there is a "0" next to the model replacement entry, I am not seeing them by default with your config. So I deleted the whole top entry and now I have them back. Hope that made sense!

I really dont know, i havent touch this file
that will works without editing the config file
have you a file named carnumber.dds in each skin folder?

I understand this is not your issue but I thought I'd ask - Fantastic skins by the way - How do I get the LED number to work? Thanks for the update to the config file, I spotted the mistake and used the original file from the paid mod so never lost the functioning side LED's.... but when watching replays on a night drive (any track) they are not on - anyone with any idea what I need to do. I'm using the latest Sol beta V4 and shaders lights latest 44 - I'm stumped.... I thought the latest update from URD had these working?

In a race that s work?
In replay that's may not work with same car and it say first for all,
If you have nothing on it s not normal

Screenshot_urd_detroit_egt_2018_spa_27-1-119-13-26-29_zpskuayamkh.jpg

in a replay with same car you need to see this

Thank you for your reply, yes you are correct. They work correctly when in a race & the functioning LED has an individual number... But in replays all cars carry the #1.... Not to worry.... perhaps I'm asking for too much ;)

Great work on these skins mate, just a question Are the side light glows on the 2018 cars all meant to be Green or have I dine something wrong here? The LED strip is the right colour but the glow is green on all cars

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back