URD C7R Skin Pack

Skins URD C7R Skin Pack V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Esotic submitted a new resource:

URD C7R Skin Pack - 38 Skins in Varying Colors for the URD C7R Mod, and the automation files to make more yourself

This skin pack is based on the C7.r template available from the URD website here: http://www.unitedracingdesign.net/downloads
View attachment 162205

This Zip contains 38 skins, similar to the one shown above, each with a unique color scheme and number. The Gimp file I used as the template, and all the other support and automation files, are also included to help you make your own skins. If you have any questions please let me know.

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

Read more about this resource...

If someone can send me additional masks for the color layers we can add some variations to this skin pack.

Cheers,

Dave/Esotic

But there's only one true color... everything else feels wrong :D
upload_2016-12-3_9-16-48.png

I'm sure there's others that would love your color mod...just ribbing ya.

thanks for this mod, its good.
I like to report a bug. in replay on a long distant cameras the car shows transparent boxes where the exhaust flames come out. use Cordoba or Goinia as an example when the camera is at the end of the straights and zooming on the car.

Thanks for reporting this bug. It's possible I have not properly provided or wired in some of the supporting files. I'll see what I can do about fixing this issue.

Esotic updated URD C7R Skin Pack with a new update entry:

included missing .REG file and PyWin32 requirements

In order for the Gimp python plug-ins to load properly you must install PyWin32 into the gimps python interpreter. There is a .REG file that I forgot to include that helps the PyWin32 installer find your gimp python interpreter. The How-To files were also updated to include this requirement. No skins have been added or updated.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back