URD Bayro 4 GT3 2021 Liveries

Skins URD Bayro 4 GT3 2021 Liveries 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
dvacorn submitted a new resource:

URD Bayro 4 GT3 2021 Liveries - Mix of liveries based on real M6 GT3

I have uploaded some liveries I created based off the real M6 GT3 liveries.

These were taken from the M6 GT3 some artistic freedom has been taken with these skins. Certain logos and their positioning were changed from their real-life counterparts but the base design is the same as those that came with the original vehicle.

The liveries are meant to be used with the URD Bayro 4 GT3 which was recently released. You can get it...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for your great work, the liveries are stunning. hopefully someone can offer me some guidance. I installed your extracted liveries in the URD BAYRO 4 GT3 skin folder. They show up fine In CM's previews for the car, but when I go to the showroom or try to drive the car none or your liveries work, it defaults back to one of URD's original liveries, any help would greatly be appreciated thanks,

Thank you for your great work, the liveries are stunning. hopefully someone can offer me some guidance. I installed your extracted liveries in the URD BAYRO 4 GT3 skin folder. They show up fine In CM's previews for the car, but when I go to the showroom or try to drive the car none or your liveries work, it defaults back to one of URD's original liveries, any help would greatly be appreciated thanks,
URD made a big update to the car which included changing the skin mapping. These skins are for the pre-update version so they don't work with the updated v2 car.

Thanks, I found that out when finally, through tinkering with the files, got the skin to show on the car but It was warped and didn't fit right. Thanks I really appreciate you for answering such a old thread.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 15 22.7%