1. Do you love cycling and/or running?
    Join the RaceDepartment community on Strava here.

Upgrades Selection During RAce at garage

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Colin O Callaghan, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Colin O Callaghan

Colin O Callaghan

Ratings:
    +48
    Guys does anyone know how to change your upgrades while in the garage, I can select them or apply before a weekend in the main menu using the blackpain mod interface, I can change tyres car model etc, After starting a weekend I can only seem to select them in the garage and not apply them, is there some special button, also I put my F1 mod in a fresh vanilla gsc2013 but can't find the upgrades anywhere.. any help please.

2. Troy Barman

Troy Barman

Ratings:
    +436
    In the vanillla GSC there is no upgrades menu because none of the stock content has upgrades. As for during a race weekend i dont think you can change upgrades during a weekend, i dont think you can even do that in regular rFactor.

3. Colin O Callaghan

Colin O Callaghan

Ratings:
    +48
    ok thanks Troy, I will stop wasting time with it.

4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +855
    Not sure what you mean by upgrades ?
    In Garage 1/2 you can change the setup of the car then save it for the track.

5. Colin O Callaghan

Colin O Callaghan

Ratings:
    +48
    I know dude, after you apply Blackpain mod you get a new UI interface where in the main menu you can select upgrades and car models if available, also car skins, like several car skins for 1 car, the option is also available in car setup in a race weekend or testing but unfortunately doesn't let you apply it.

6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +855
    When I installed the Blancpain mod I had problems going online, so was advised to run GSC sync which changes it back to the default UI .

7. Colin O Callaghan

Colin O Callaghan

Ratings:
    +48
    I also had that, resynced but didn't swirch my UI back, wierd