Unwanted throttle deadzone

Been playing for about a week now on my first sim setup (Fanatec CSL Elite) and having an absolute blast. I have predominately been driving FWD cars, but the last couple of days I have been driving some more RWD cars too, The Porsche Carrera Cup (Super Boxer) to be exact.
I am having quiet a bit of trouble in the acceleration zones with traction. I have realised now what I think the problem is. I have to push the throttle down a good 4cm to get the input to start to register. On the Fanatec properties page I only have to press down millimetres for the throttle to measure, I checked Raceroom and it is the same as the properties page, so I think it is an issue with AMS.
On AMS, the deadzones are 0% and 100% and sensitivity is 100%. I did play around with these settings but it made no difference.
I had a similar issue with the brake pedal, but I was able to tune this out with the in wheel brake force setting.

I am very new to all this, so I am wondering if there is something obvious I am missing?

Thanks for any help. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back