Unlock all for GTR & GTR2

There are verious mods that will unlock and alter things for gtr2
but unlock all is the best way to go (CLICK )
There are allot of things that can enhance your experience in the game (CLICK )
the sim has been running for so long its hard to list them all..
One thing to bear in mind for online play unless every body in the server has the same content you have in your car files it can cause CTD. And constant entering and leaving of a room can cause problems.. i only go online with default cars unless it a predetermined event and all know which cars to have.. But appart from that is real good..

Yes GTR steam seems to all unlocked, looks like I will be using Gtr2 a bit more only got it as is was so cheap !
Hello to all.
I am not very pc savvy, but I bought a digital DL of GTR2-FIA from Steam last week, and a lot of cars and tracks are locked. I installed Steam as well of course.
It gave me a CD Key and said I would be prompted to paste when I launched the sim. I launched but no prompt. I am able to play, but like I said some tracks and cars are locked. I only intend to play offline for a while anyway.
Why no prompt...is that for online? I sure would like to unlock everything also. I don't seem to have GTR2 files like other sims I have installed. For GTR2 all I could find was C/Program files 86/Steam/steam/games/GTR2 .......but when I got down to GTR2, it was nothing but an icon. :O_o:
I feel pretty stupid when it comes to Sims. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

UPDATE>>>Finally located the files and dropped in the file that Rupe Wison posted and it worked! I can hardly believe it. Yesterday there where definately tracks and cars locked...not now. Thank you.
Capture.JPG

There are verious mods that will unlock and alter things for gtr2
but unlock all is the best way to go (CLICK )
There are allot of things that can enhance your experience in the game (CLICK )
the sim has been running for so long its hard to list them all..
One thing to bear in mind for online play unless every body in the server has the same content you have in your car files it can cause CTD. And constant entering and leaving of a room can cause problems.. i only go online with default cars unless it a predetermined event and all know which cars to have.. But appart from that is real good..
Thank you so much. I am not PC savvy, but could you confirm that the highlighted file is the one that unlocks. By the name of it it does not look like it, but it's dated today, the only file I have installed today, and everything got unlocked today. ??Thanks again. I really got lucky it all worked.:p
Capture.JPG

its the SDNDTG.DYN file 0KB is the unlock file
Ok, yea, read that somewhere, Wonder why they were locked yesterday. do you know what that file is dated today? I clicked on your link and typed in the path directory.and installed. So the SDNDTG file is date 8-2010. so did it get installed when i DL GTR2 off Steam a week or so ago? I am confused. Thanks, I'll leave ya be.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back