United States & Canada

• Nick Fine

I'm planning on getting it - I figured that between GT Evo/Race07 and rFactor there's very little else I'd need in the way of racing sims....

• Nick Fine

But then you'll miss out on things like karting nite.....which sounds wicked.....I love all the mods that rfactor has, and for a community like this has unbelievable potential....

But then you'll miss out on things like karting nite.....which sounds wicked.....I love all the mods that rfactor has, and for a community like this has unbelievable potential....

Yah, I drove the karts last night for fun... reverse and 1st only :) lol.. then I decided to give the old 2CV a trial!! All I have to say is HAHAHAH!! and you thought the minis were fun:)

Finally, I have posted this little clip on the rFactor forum, but in case you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/v/qa0v31fNAeE

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Haha, I know I know. I wrestled with the idea for quite awhile actually, but I just play too many other games, even besides race sims to justify taking a copy away from someone who will put it to good use :)

Ive been riding my friend Brandon Lawson, a new member here to get his 25 posts in to become a trial member. He is an avid public racer and would be available for most if not all of the US events. Hes fast, clean, and fair, with some real life racing experience aswell.

Im just motivating him to get his posts so he can get on the Trial Membership.

Welcome to the North American forum!!

northamericanforum1.jpg

Welcome to the North American forum!!​

Huge thanks to Bram for setting it all up:clap:!!!​

PanAmerican team's forum is still alive and kicking!! It is not to be replaced by this one. Any discussions pertaining to the Panamerican team (setups, skins, etc...) should still take place there.​

North American racing video

northamericanforum1.jpg

You can find all video from our last races here:
Racing Video link

Video
GT-Pro @ Mid-America
Caterham 200/320 @ Cadwell
WTCC @ Varano
Mini Endurance @ Pau
WTCC @ Valencia Street
Formula BMW Endurance @ Valencia Long
R8 Endurance @ Zolder