unable to adjust the onboard camera

Important: I use three screens

when I click on the app and the app image is shown to me. But when I click at the available options, I see no result, just the "save needed" message.

I tried to check install integrity on Steam, tried to change the resolution, tried single screen setting... nothing.

No matter what I do, no change is shown when I click at the arrows (up, don't, left, right) and the pitch and FOV.

The other apps are all ok. Including the three screens app.

Important: I use three screens

when I click on the app and the app image is shown to me. But when I click at the available options, I see no result, just the "save needed" message.

I tried to check install integrity on Steam, tried to change the resolution, tried single screen setting... nothing.

No matter what I do, no change is shown when I click at the arrows (up, don't, left, right) and the pitch and FOV.

The other apps are all ok. Including the three screens app.
What app is this? And should it be in dev mode to activate? TIA

What app is this? And should it be in dev mode to activate? TIA

It's the Onboard Settings app which lets you adjust your seat position and FOV. Just a regular app you access from the right side of the screen, not a dev app. It only works in the original cockpit view though, not the new dashcam view.

AC-onboard-settings.jpg

It's a recent view appeared with V1.5.

Use F1 to browse the different views.
Dashcam is the one appearing just before the usual cockpit view.

For those with preferences for a view with seat moved much to the front ... it's not a bad view at all .... except you cannot correct anything to your taste except the Fov itself.

Yes it's very nice indeed, i got so quickly used to it, that when i switch to Project Cars I move it around sometimes to get the same view. If you don't have a huge-ass screen it's probably the most natural camera to drive from.

Hello Guys
I have the same problem.
I only can change the Onboard Settings in "driverview mode" but my rearviewmirror looks to small.

small_rearview_mirror.jpg

In other mode (dashcam for example) the rearviewmirror fits ok but not in this mode.
I tried everything, check integrity local files, resolution and nothing solved the problem...
Any idea to solve this?
I have one monitor

Is it possible to be able to see the display in the car, whilst having a low FOV, and hide the steering wheel at the same time?

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.05.01 - 12.28.22.98-min.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.05.01 - 12.28.22.98-min.png
    585.2 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back