AMS2 Ultima vs GT3 @ Road America, Thursday 27th July

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I would maybe like to give it a go ... What do you think: ist this a good opportunity for a AMS2 newbee to join you?
Hi Markus! You are very welcome to join us and there are plenty of cars with electronic aids if you are completely new to the hobby. Unfortunately, the current events are open only to premium members, so we would have to ask you to at least join for a month to take part. We do run a set of rookie races every once in a while across all the sims which is open to all, but I'm not sure when the next one is planned. Do you want me to ask internally?

Thx's for the tag , but not sure if I can make it, maybe as late sign in
Thx's for the tag , not sure if I can make it ,
maybe as late sign

... that would be great. I cannot access this link (https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/racedepartment-racing-club-league-rules.10977/post-530016). Therefor it would be cool If I got another hint on how to get started. Thank you!
Ah, sorry, that link is only available for premium members. I probably wasn't very clear on my initial reply, but whilst you are welcome to join even if you are new to the sim, this event is only open to premium members so we would have to ask you to sign up for premium first. We do run rookie events open to all periodically, but I'd need to check when the next one is planned for. Let me know if you want me to find out.

which dlc must I buy to race on the server ?
According to this page it seems like it's part of Racing USA pt2

According to this page it seems like it's part of Racing USA pt2
Yeah , I had`nt the track , thx`s for your help :thumbsup:

Yeah , I had`nt the track , thx`s for your help :thumbsup:
One thing to note - if you don't have the track you can still join, you just need to wait for someone who has the track to be the host. I'm happy to start a session if you want to practice early and not stump up for the DLC just yet

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.