AMS2 Ultima vs GT3 @ Road America, Thursday 27th July

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

GeekyDeaks

Staff
Premium
rd-race-2-jpg.603348

We are off to Wisconsin this Thursday to see how well the TT leaderboards represent the Ultima and GT3 performance at Road America. Time to put on your brave pants and see if the Ultima can take the Kink without a lift!

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2 - Thursday GTO vs GT3 Endurace
Server Password: PM will be sent on sign up
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear
Assists: Factory Defaults
Track: Road America
Class: GT Open / GT3

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

DurationUTCBSTCESTEDT
Practice30 mins18:3019:3020:3014:30
Qualifying25 mins19:0020:0021:0015:00
Race 125 mins19:3020:3021:3015:30
Qualifying / Break5 mins19:5520:5521:5515:55
Race 225 mins20:0021:0022:0016:00

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Entry List

1. GeekyDeaks
  2. Sanbone
  3. groy1980
  4. Munkyboo
  5. The Almighty Snark
  6. Lloyd Johnston
  7. Razgriz112
  8. Redvaliant
  9. max1966i
  10. Jan Larsen
  11. *rockracer
  12. *akephoe
  13. grooc
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
forgot to sign up, add me please.

Maybe it should be good now regarding setup as the cars are not snappy anymore, although haven't tested for more than a couple of laps. (personally preferred 4 clutches as otherwise it was a bit too loose for me)

edit: just tried Ultima in last weeks track (Goainia) and the difference is insane. Can go full throttle quickly on corner exit easily with the default setup! Its really a completely different car.

I bet driving these cars before 1.5 have ended up training me to control oversteer better, lol

Last edited:
Welcome Adrian!

Maybe it should be good now regarding setup as the cars are not snappy anymore
Yeah, I think I need to do a bit of practice if I get a chance and I'll also try the default setup again (have to reset it anyway)

I'm hoping they are not completely tamed.... part of the fun was keeping that back end in check :)

Hi Scott, thanks for organizing. I am out this time. Stomach bug left right and Centre in daycare. Can hit us anyday . Once I am on the other side of this „epidemic“, I am back on. You guys have fun.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.