AMS2 Ultima vs GT3 @ Road America, Thursday 27th July

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Nope Steam is putzing witj me. 1st time I opened the store and a bundle was %37 off, next time I looked %25 next time 10%. I have to wait until the tracker clears.....living in the new world.....argh.;

Nope Steam is putzing witj me. 1st time I opened the store and a bundle was %37 off, next time I looked %25 next time 10%. I have to wait until the tracker clears.....living in the new world.....argh.;
No worries, if you want to join for one of the races you are very welcome. I'll ping you the password just in case

One thing to note - if you don't have the track you can still join, you just need to wait for someone who has the track to be the host. I'm happy to start a session if you want to practice early and not stump up for the DLC just yet
Thx's for your help .:thumbsup:
I bought the DLC , and turned some laps this early afternoon , really mega fun to drive this car on this track . Have a lot to learn about setting this car up to max handling performance :)
Unfortunately I can't make it this evening , cause I will be at home late.
But with pleasure looking forward , to race with you on AMS2 in the future.

Pretty evenly matched. Ultima needs more tire management during race but its harder to overtake them

@groy1980 sorry for the tap into Turn 1 in race 2. I was sure there was enough margin. I reviewed replay and wasnt any touching on my end, so its the netcode prediction issue. Probably with all those cars side by side and also because i went to the outside suddenly

Last edited:
Had a lovely first race until I binned it myself trying to overtake Lloyd, ended up reversed in the driving line, unfortunately AMS2 shows no flags online so Daniel couldn't avoid me, we both ended up with a thoroughly smashed nose! Still had a fun time playing catch up and figuring out the new tire physics. second race in the Nismo was something different altogether, this track is made for the Nismo!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.